Anybody missing a blue Nova?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody missing a blue Nova?

I could not believe this. http://www.nbcsandiego.com/mostpopul...63/detail.html

Re: Anybody missing a blue Nova?

They're lucky somebody didn't get killed. What idiots, I wonder what the car looks like now.

Comment

Shit, I saw that on another site - didn't realize it happened here in San Diego. I'd probably have to kill someone.

Comment

I hope it wasn't anybody that parked in someones spot on the way to the open house.

Comment

start a new thread called "automotive pranks gone bad" and see if the perp chimes in.
          Originally posted by TC
          also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

It's sad that a nice car got wrecked, it's even sadder that the retard that put it up there wasn't standing directly under it when it fell through! Would have been poetic justice ;D.
            Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

I am in mourning. It is truly a sad day when some stupid ass puts someones pride and joy on a roof for a prank. Especially a 66 nova. I might have to throw myself out the window, or stick my head in the oven.

Comment

Man, that's stupid. That one needs a little frontier justice.

Comment

It's hard enough to find a Decent Nova to begin with.

Comment

Some people just don't get it that you don't mess with somebody elses car. What a shame.

The damage to the car would have paled next to the damage I would have done to him if it were my car.
                    200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Ok,so I saw the thread title and in my mind immediately pictured a 68-74 style.And I was pist.A couple buddies have/had this style.But a 66? Oh FOR SHAME!I've been looking for an excuse to visit San Diego again (Ocean Beach BABY!) and I'd like to get in line to smack up the perps.And now it has me thinking of another thing....Non car people think they're being so funny when they mention a Chevy Nova,Dodge Dart,AMC Gremlin,Ford Maverick,Pinto.I would take any of these models before I'd spend too much money on anything "society" says is hip and trendy.

Comment

You can't fix stupid..........!

Comment

Working...
                        X