Bring back CARtoons.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back CARtoons.

What do you guys think? If we start bugging the sh!t out of DF to bring them back, maybe he will cave under the pressure.

Here's to wishful thinking.

Re: Bring back CARtoons.

Perhaps we could have a thread on here for members to post up thier own renditions - there are some very talented artists among our ranks.....

anyone?
    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Spent alot of "allowance" money on CARtoons growing up.

Comment

Originally posted by ksj1
        Spent alot of "allowance" money on CARtoons growing up.
        x2
        Living the dream!

Comment

I love CARtoons Magazine and spent all my lawnmoving money on 'em every Saturday afternoon !!
          ;D

Visit George Trosley's online home for CARtoons here > http://www.connectionshometheater.com/cartoons/

Comment

Lawn mowing money, paper route money, allowance....it all went to CARtoon magazines and AMT model kits (and the paint and the brushes and the.....well you know.) Loved it.

Comment

I liked Hot Rod Cartoons better. I liked Pappy Lemmons, and wanted to be Nelson Dewey. Granny McGo, Rudy Hogg, Art Yarney, who hated VW's, the brother and sister race team of Carter and Holley Fourble, Tirezan, and the adventures of Pappy and his friends Rod and Giz. Those were the days.

Comment

I still have a stack of CarToons magazines in the garage. I remember getting a letter saying the magazine was dead and now I would recieve "Car Craft" instead. I did not see that as a fair trade at the time, but I was a kid and wanted a car comic book.

Comment

Krass and Bernie rule, part of the reason I still get Car Craft. CARtoons was great, my fav. mag of my childhood.
                  GM G-bodies, because I can't afford a 69 Camaro.

Comment

CARtoons rocked!!! I really liked them mags, I had alot of them

I would REALLY like to see CARtoons mag back on the shelf
                    and I bet there are plenty of artists that could do it :D

I romoved a comment ................
                    COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

Originally posted by oldsman71
                      but trosley was a convicted CHOMO!!!
                      I believe you're thinking of Dwaine B. Tinsley, who drew Chester The Molester. Trosley also did cartoons for Hustler, maybe thats why you're confused. Tinsleys daughter claimed he molested her "100,000" times, which would have been over 50 times a day. He served some time until the conviction was overturned.

Comment

Maybe just 4 times a year? I liked it alot too I still have all my issues.Bar none, Crass and Bernie were always the best and at least we still have them

Comment

Originally posted by oldrustycars
                          Originally posted by oldsman71
                          but trosley was a convicted CHOMO!!!
                          I believe you're thinking of Dwaine B. Tinsley, who drew Chester The Molester. Trosley also did cartoons for Hustler, maybe thats why you're confused. Tinsleys daughter claimed he molested her "100,000" times, which would have been over 50 times a day. He served some time until the conviction was overturned.
                          that could be Im not an expert on that stuff, so I stand corrected, sorry note... I removed the comment
                          COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

yea bring them back.............................................. with iron ons

Comment

Working...
                            X