Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drag Racing + Ted Nugent (Amboy Dukes) = Awesome

Well. here you go
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Re: Drag Racing + Ted Nugent (Amboy Dukes) = Awesome

A little tidbit - the next song on the album was....."Why is a carrot more orange than an orange?".

Tedly is a pretty good guitar slinger but has become a total butthole as he's gotten older. I won't go into it as it's pretty political but it is a shame. Makes it hard for me to enjoy his stuff.

Dan

Comment

For the most part, I ignore celebrities when it comes to politics, there are a few, and a lot of thing Nugent says make sense, and I say Nugent for President a lot, but I really wouldn't want him as President

more like Secretary of Defense
      Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

Sorry Dan, but I'm going to have to say that Teddy is the man where I come from. A gun, a knife, a handkerchief and some chapstick. Words to live by...........

Comment

I like the some of the Amboy Dukes tracks but I think most of Teds music sucks, Fred Bear sucks and is over played during dear season.

Comment

I know what you mean, Shawn. And I know big, tough He-Men who will bawl like a baby every time it comes on. Go Figger.

Like I said, I won't go into the political stuff on here. Let's just say there's a reason he was booed off the stage in San Antonio. And it's too bad - a lot of his music is pretty great (how do you not love "Stranglehold"?).

Dan

Comment

Uncle Ted is the shit, but to talk
              politics with him would surely anger me.

Comment

I thought ol Uncle Ted was boed off stage here in S.A. because he said HHHEEELLLLLOOOOOO DALLAS! or some city he was not in at the time.

Sense his move to Texas he is becoming a little more played on air and politicaly more and more people are agreeing with some,if not most,of his views.

I cant diagree with his views of family first,and take respondability for your own actions and safety.

Of course I'm one of those gun wackos.....

Comment

Sweet...Atco Raceway!
                  Time Wasters...
                  http://public.fotki.com/JoeGrippo/
                  http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_grippo/sets/
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeGrippo?feature=mhum

Comment

The only thing about Ted that don't hold up to me is his insistence that he never did drugs. Have you seen the album cover to journey to the center of you mind? Don't know him but for anyone else it don't hold up. Kinda like immaculate conception.

Comment

Originally posted by olbuddybob
                      The only thing about Ted that don't hold up to me is his insistence that he never did drugs. Have you seen the album cover to journey to the center of you mind? Don't know him but for anyone else it don't hold up. Kinda like immaculate conception.
                      Are you talking about a virgin giving birth? If so, one of my mom's friends had that happen to her (late 50s early 60s). She got married and wouldn't let her husband consumate the marriage cause she was scared to do it. She winds up preggo from hm snuggling a little too close and still wouldn't let her husband touch her, escpecially now that she was pregnant. Long story short, the Dr. had to go in and break the hymen before the birth. So, immaculate conception, yes it does happen........ ;D

Comment

Working...
                      X