Chop Shop, London garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chop Shop, London garage

We just upgraded our Dish Network to HD.
    I found this show the other night and saw about 10 min. of the show.
    Low buck english version of the Boyd shop show. That was my impression.

Nick

Re: Chop Shop, London garage

It's not bad, I watch it sometimes. Also an english show is Wheeler Dealers - Ed the mechanic is fun to watch with some good pointers. It's like Flip My Ride or something. Discovery Channels HD Theater is what I see them on here, good channel.

Phil / Omaha

Comment

Watch out for the episodes when they were in India.
      Bernie goes out "shopping" for a motor, finds one and they test run it in the dirt, unshackled.
      ;D

One of Edd China?s creations, a fast sofa.

http://www.virginmedia.com/motoring/...ers.php?ssid=9
      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...furniture.html

Comment

There's all kinds of gearhead goodness on HD Theater. Several Brit and US project/build shows that are actually pretty good, complete coverage of the Isle of Man TT, the Goodwood Revival, WRC, lots of stuff. They are kind of pick up the slack for the pinheads over at Speed.

Comment

As nickleone said I only recently upgraded to HD and got alot more shows with a sports and info tier package also.
          I'd say HD Theater gets the most air time in my basement (Chasing Classic Cars, the auctions show, etc.,etc.) then probably Speed and then the History Channel and NHL Network. There's so much stuff on I haven't even found it all yet I'm sure. When it's warm out I rarely watch tv so this timing works.
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Love Wheeler Dealers... You guys need to see the Corvette episode...

Comment

Working...
            X