NFL Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Playoffs

Anyone watching the ass whoopin' New Oreleans is handing Arizona? ...
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Re: NFL Playoffs

Yep. The first play was no indication of what was to come...
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Yep I'm watching.
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Okay, I think the Saints are going to win this football game. I'm commiting to that belief.

Comment

Warner doesnt have what it takes to pull this off...New Orleans is on point today...AZ can't hang....unless something happens in that locker room at the half...N.O has got this one in the bag...
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I thought Warner was hurt? Is he coming back?
            I R Bob
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Warner might be back on a stretcher....they hit him so hard....and he ain't a young feller.

Comment

Warner's back. That's one tough dude.
                "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Yes, he sure is.

Comment

Warner's story by itself is a book. A long one. Makes me want to pull of the Cardinals, just for that.

Comment

That hit on Warner was not necessary, block him i understand..but to lay him out like that was nothing more that poor sportsmanship IMO....I dont like AZ but I do like Warner and Fitzgerald...Warner turned his life around and Fitzgerald seems like a good guy, the down to earth sort...

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2
                        That hit on Warner was not necessary...
                        So what are you saying - that he should wear a skirt?

Werner was trying to make a play on the ball carrier - yet he shouldn't be hit as hard as say a linebacker or a defensive end?

Comment

they knew it was him.....no need to wear a shirt...I am not an AZ fan.. you can agree or disagree....like I said...JMO there was no need to lay THAT kind of block on a QB...you can argue the heat fo the battle, hes on the field trying to make a play blah blah blah....sportsmanship is sportsmanship....he could have jsut as easily pushed him, or bumped him out of the way.

Unless its Joe Flaco..then I dont mind...pound away LOL! .....

Comment

Looks like this one is all but over boys.
                            I R Bob

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning
                              Looks like this one is all but over boys.
                              going ot have to agree with you here...

Comment

Working...
                              X