92 people on the forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 92 people on the forums

Yesterday we had 92 people on board, the most since Eddie's membership drive got us 98 people. Mid 40s has been more average. I think a lot of people came after seeing the new homepage video we posted.

Can't wait to see how this grows once we actually launch. The behind-the-scenes buzz is growing.

Re: 92 people on the forums

What amazes me is the hour of night most people are on here. I guess I am not the only one who waits for the wife to hit the sack.

Love the site. Can't wait for more.
    200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Originally posted by fahrenschnell
      What amazes me is the hour of night most people are on here. I guess I am not the only one who waits for the wife to hit the sack.

Love the site. Can't wait for more.
      Shoot I'm on at least three times a day ! Total probably 80min. a day. And since I can't read at work anymore ( I run automated machines ) (new owners ) and I'm addicted to this I'm really having a hard time getting all my subscritions read. Hey Dave any advice?

Comment

Same here, I'm on an hour or two everyday. Longer on Friday night because I get to stay up late.
        Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Yeah its a very cool place. I find it fun to just come in and talk about cars, not all mopars, but a good grouping of other makes and models. I'm learning a lot and hopefully helping out a little as well.

Mike

Comment

My wife gets so pissed, I'm aloud to talk about anything except cars, so most of the time I just keep my mouth shut and think about cars. I'm wireless, so at night we sit and watch TV, and I have my laptop where ever I am. This site is great!!
            Living the dream!

Comment

Remember, that "unholy hour of the night" for ya'll is my bedtime. More people see that vid, more will come.
              Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Hey Dave it like getting a new issue of Car Craft every day!

Comment

Okay, two things, first the top point in that video was Chad layin' sparks in Rusty. Second, right before the shot of the Gremmie, who the hell was wearing those white and red striped pants?

Overall, excellent vid, can't wait to see more...
                  sigpic

Comment

I've been spending most of my computer time here.I go to Ebay to what's up for bids locally.I was going to Moparts a lot,but I think since my Charger isn't a Hemi and my 'Cuda's the wrong year,I'm not cool.And I'm inappropriate for the children that supposedly frequent the site in regards to production numbers and reproduction parts!Also I own an S10 and have had several G bodies (love em all!)

Comment

Working...
                    X