Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great vids,of Europes fastest registered car..and it aint no Bugatti..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great vids,of Europes fastest registered car..and it aint no Bugatti..

Its Pollys Trans am again.He was invited to a German tv program GRIP,that looks like some copy of Top Gear.All of us,that loves american V8 engines..loves the fact that Pollys Trans Am blew all the competition away,and that includes Koenigsegg-Bugatti-all the german Porsche Bmw etc tuners.

I love it ;D.Whats also lovable,is the nice filming that has been done..this is gold..

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Re: Great vids,of Europes fastest registered car..and it aint no Bugatti..

Wow, that thing just flat-out kicks A$$$$$$$!!!! Just like the commentator says, "a car that simply scares the $h!t out of you" (well, she didn't say it exactly like that). ;D

edit: Just got done watching both videos. That beast is amazing. And the owner also impressive. He knows the car so well that after the record attempt at the end, he stated the engine was running a bit rich and he guessed his speed at 405 km/h, and the satellite confirmed 404.6 km/h. That's pretty amazing. And it was done on tires only rated to 350 km/h. He still believes he can coax at least 420 km/h out of it under ideal conditions (they had to curtail the runs due to the onset of dusk, which brings out low-flying birds which could have caused problems if they made contact with him).

I was also amused by the runs against first, a rocket, and second, an arrow. The Firebird won both matches. The professional archer didn't believe the car would win, and so far has been beaten only by a bullet. But the arrow was no match for the Firebird. Interestingly, the TV show's driver chickened out after driving the car a bit; he didn't want to participate in the top speed run because he was simply afraid of the monster. He said the he'd never been afraid of any car before.
    President, Wicked Rides Poland

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...eau-Club-Wagon

Comment

I'm glad you understood all that cuz I sure the hell didn't. Just watching the car was a treat though. ;D

Comment

I was expecting a Trans-Am style Firebird, not KITT on anabolics! Good God, that thing is unreal!
        Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

That was pretty cool, but I was hoping to see him on the track with other cars.
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
            That was pretty cool, but I was hoping to see him on the track with other cars.
            He will attend Silver state in september ;).Try to catch him then..

Comment

Wish I has more languages than English (oh, and I'm learning Redneck). That was really amazing. Great car, for sure. As long as he's coming to the Silver State he might as well stop at Maxton on the way.

Dan

Comment

How about sending him a mail,and invite him?? ;).

Comment

The fastest production car ever so far that has been tested is the Porsche/Dauer 962LM. The record is 404.6km/h.

It is a production car, at least 13 made, more to come until they make 50.

It actually did drive 404.6km/h (251mph) at Volkswagen's Ehra-Lessien test track. The engineers on site confirmed this (I've seen the test printout online, I really wish I had saved the image).

404.6= 251mph

My friend and I bent a camaro from v6 to a 305. Spotting the custom aluminum welds, this guy must have every inch gone over in the body as well....

Every Freakin Inch.

give it a chassis, call it a pontiac, that aint no pontiac. Nice choice to look at.
                  Previously boxer3main
                  the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

He?s running 400+ kmh on tires rated up to 350kmh. :o
                    I reckon he ought to upgrade if he goes for his goals of 415-420kmh.

Comment

Working...
                    X