peewee To Maxton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peewee To Maxton

This is a dupe post from the peewee and Pumpkin thread - wanna make sure it gets seen: Now I need some help.

Bulletin. Plans changed. peewee can go to Maxton in April. I need details for the "what is it?" motel, and such. I'm coming and maybe Sue Unit and Spankie the Dawg too. Pumpkin, we won't ride together if I bring the "family."

Need details.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Re: peewee To Maxton

I'm planning on going as well. I was thinking about camping with the fire ants....but I may decide to get a room. I'll be following this post. Pee Wee, since there is a section here specifically for Maxton events, this post may get moved there.

I'm hoping to drive my 66 down.
    Tom
    Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Re: peewee To Maxton

It'll be great to have both of you. There are several motel offerings in Laurinberg, which is the closest town of any size near the track. The unofficial HQ is The Pine Acres Lodge. They won't take reservations until Feb. 1. It's not fancy but is sort of clean and is cheap as motels go these days. Pine Acres has NO no-smoking rooms so I take a bottle of Febrese. The one to avoid is The Scotland Inn - it's the "shoes stick to the carpet" kind of place. The rest are pretty decent although folks have had varying experience with the Clinton Inn (I've never had a problem). All the motels are listed on the ECTA website at <ecta-lsr.com>.

We'll work out a schedule for volunteers so please PM me and greenjunk if you want to put in some hours. Tell us any special interests you have so we can figure out the best places for you.

Thanks - and we look forward to seeing y'all. Sue Unit will find friendly types, too (we look more dangerous than we are!).
      Dan

Comment

Working...
      X