Mini bikes??? PFFFFT!!! Try this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mini bikes??? PFFFFT!!! Try this!

I have no idea what to say about that...

I'm pretty sure that I will pass on the ANUS.

I wouldn't be heart broken if CarjunkieTV didn't cover that event.
    200 mph or bust.......

Comment

The biggest issue I have with that video is that at one point you could hear the song Jukebox Hero by Foreigner. This song causes me to involuntarily air guitar in a windmill fashion which usually is only a problem when a lady or small child is standing to my right. But in the case of this video, there was an open gallon of water to my right (I'm going to have to run about 5 miles tomorrow, it's about survival) which went flying all over the room narrowly missing the electronics.
      You should see the look my wife gives me if that song is playing even faintly in the distance. It's one of impending embarrassment and at the same time scolding.

Comment

See what happens when your wife leaves town for a few weeks!

I guess someone had to loose an eye on one, cause now its a Sport.

Comment

the last time i made something like that it was a tiller...& I could control where & when it went, but it got me there when it wanted to...& it was in a hurry...

thats when I decided all tilling should be done with special wheels on a go-kart.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
            Ron...I'm with you 100%...BUT

Whenever you combine the word ANUS with secluded wooded areas, heavy drinking, and god knows what else you can count me out....he he.

Brian
            LOL Amen to that!!!

Comment

Working...
            X