sounds bad in Scottsdale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sounds bad in Scottsdale

Well . Just got back in . One of the large main tents blew down in the high winds and rain storms that are currently pummelling the Phoenix area. They...

ugh
    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Re: sounds bad in Scottsdale

The H.A.M.B. is in the shop for a bit getting the full custom treatment. Hang with us... You'll be glad ya did.
    Your pals, Ryan and the German.

won't even let me register
    Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

Oh man....
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

said a big tent blew down, they evacuated, then another one blew down. lotsa cars getting beat up by the weather (and flying tent parts)
        My fabulous web page

Comment

How close is that to Barrett Jackson?

Comment

here's what I'm talking about

Live local weather, 7-day forecast, current weather conditions, and severe weather alerts. Covering all of Phoenix Arizona, Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert, Tempe, Scottsdale, Glendale, Peoria, Goodyear, Flagstaff, Prescott, and Pinal County.

My fabulous web page

Comment

A lot of the collectors' cars have spent years in garages and have barely seen any kind of weather, let alone a fierce storm.
              Previously boxer3main
              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

They showed the inside of the big tent at B-J. Those big banners hanging from the ceiling are jumping around and the roof is flapping away.
                BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I feel for the people in the area , but not the b/j mess.. as those cars are not cars..90% those are cars haven't been used in years..
                  don't they watch the news..
                  they had a warning.. storms only been in cali for what 5 days now..
                  sad they didn't call it. and move the stuff to a storage building..

Comment

You certainly dont want to see anyone hurt and no matter what you dont want to see a nice car, someones pride and joy,get damaged driver or not.

Comment

the bad thing about barrett jackson is that where the majority of the cars are parked outside is a flood basin, so any fair amount of rain and it gets down right messy
                      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by antmnte
                        You certainly dont want to see anyone hurt and no matter what you dont want to see a nice car, someones pride and joy,get damaged driver or not.
                        my basic point was this has been coming for days.. but the almighty dollar rules and they didn't call it..
                        sorry if it was harsh,, but..

Comment

Originally posted by IRONHEAD
                          Originally posted by antmnte
                          my basic point was this has been coming for days.. but the almighty dollar rules and they didn't call it..
                          sorry if it was harsh,, but..
                          True...

Comment

watching it on the news right now....It is pretty bad....lots fo cars AFU....the one big tent is beating the crap out of the cars
                            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Wonder if the Tucker at Russo and Steele got banged up.

Hell, I wonder if Russo and Steele will survive this with respect to their business.

Comment

Working...
                              X