Fun day...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun day...

So after working my ass off for a while ... I gave myself an afternoon off and surprised my wife at work.... Just poked my nose in and said Hey... ( she digs it... I don't get it...but she likes it )

Then I rode the scooter around and took some time catching up with a few friends... Just basically pissed the day away I did, I did.... Perfect way to spend a sunny afternoon in the early 70's... ( it's been Samsonite cold around here )...

Life is good when all it takes is a good wife, a 500 dollar Honda ( the Family truckster... ) and a sunny day to make you smile...

K

Re: Fun day...

70's
    rub it in rub it in..

Comment

Well... I did say Early 70's didn't I??? man it was Pretty...

K

Comment

Originally posted by KeithTurk
        Well... I did say Early 70's didn't I??? man it was Pretty...

K
        well then.. 4:20 grass hopper :o :D
        where is tc

Comment

Keith, that sounds like a great afternoon. I'm glad you got to enjoy it.

And from all us here in rainy, cold, foggy, overcast-for-10-days-straight Kansas, I can sincerely offer this:

PFFFFFFTTT!!!

;D

Ron
          It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

And from all us here in rainy, cold, foggy, overcast-for-10-days-straight Kansas,
            If this weather pattern keeps up, I expect an influx of San Franciscans opening hair salons and coffeehouses right and left.
            Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Well done Keith -

all work and no play makes any of us a dull boy.

I have been trying to get better about taking Sunday's "off" - it's important to take time to unwind on a regular basis.
              There's always something new to learn.

Comment

We had a couple of those pretty days in the last week. I enjoyed them greatly - walking the dogs was a treat. For some reason I didn't go to the beach - FAIL for me. Next time (there will be more).

Dan

Comment

Working...
                X