X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stumbled across old news article

*edit* Here's a much cooler one.

and another

The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Re: Stumbled across old news article

Gene...WOW!

Incredible read!!!!!

Brian
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Hey I didn't write it... I was actually googling for more info on The Greek. I'm developing a bit obsession fascination with the guy.

These stories of Garlits are pretty wild.
      The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Karamesines ran several IHRA national events a year when I was working for them. He's awesome to talk with one on one and he's got an awesome sense of humor.

I forget which track we were at, but a local guy came up and told me the last time The Greek ran there was like 1975, prior to this event.

I was interviewing Karamesines at the top end of the track after a lap and mentioned that piece of info. He said, "Oh, heck, I don't know. I was old back then!"

Up until a couple years ago, his fuel car traveled in an early 1980's vintage non-stacker trailer behind a crew cab dually truck. I think they got all high falutin' and upgraded to a newer non stacker.

HERO

Brian
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
        X