Project idea's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project idea's

I know everone has more idea's than time/money but I will add these to the cyber bench racing...
    1) Land speed racer truck small inch V-8 99-04 chevy/gmc built 4.8 and a fairly areo dynamic truck
    2) NHRA stocker G8 360hp rating and at least 3500lbs would make a great car that could run way under index if properly built (and a great idea for any one with $30,000 to buy a car and sink another 25,000 to make it a race car)
    3)Low dollar tube car, how cheap using junk yard parts and cheap mild steel chassis kit can you build a tube car?

Re: Project idea's

Great thread topic!

Like that third choice! --

Lotsa learnin' and skill-enhancement comes w/that one!

Comment

I think thats why I build alot of Car Models. Mostly because if you can make it in a Model you can probally build it for real.

I built almost 100 Models last year, and it feels like everyone of them is a real Car in the Yard whem I'm Finished. Cash flow has a lot to do with it, the other is Time from Work and the Honey-Do-List.

As long as you are creating something your moving forward.

Comment

I also love the 3rd idea.

but..

I have been thinking about using an outdated race truck (craftsman truck or similar) chassis with a single turbo 4.8 or 5.3 Gen III engine. LSR and Silver State style races. I have to stop typing now as I am beginning to shake with excitement. OOOOHH YEAAAH.
        200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Working...
        X