Stolen '57 Nomad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen '57 Nomad

Got this in an email today.... Can we stick this at the top for a couple days

Thanks
    MM64 8)

"Gentlemen,

We have a dear friend who had his Nomad stolen yesterday. We, members of all the California woodie clubs, are trying to get the word out to as many car guys as possible. I’ve attached a flyer. If you could pass it on to all the car guys and their clubs that you know may be it can be recovered. Thanks a bunch!"

Re: Stolen '57 Nomad

People Suck! >

Comment

That's a really shitty thing for someone to do. A few people suck, but there's lots of good folks out there - let's see if we can get it back. Not likely to make it to NC, but I'll be looking.

Dan

Comment

I hope he recovers, thats got to sickening.....I would be crushed if mine came up missig and its a beater...couldnt imagine loosing something like that.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dans 83
          People Suck! >
          I would say that bad people suck and whoever did this is a bad person!

Comment

I think they should allow public hangings for theives like that.

Nik

Comment

How would someone even think they could hide something like a Nomad. I know my Friends would ask where I got it from.

Lets get this guy!

Comment

This is not right. Some people are afraid to go out and work for their own, so they steal yours. Hope they get caught.

Comment

Damn, that's like stealing a fine piece of art

Where in the hell are you going to show it....or hide it!!?

Ya can't fix stupid....... ???

Comment

Sisters house got robbed today . Stole nieces lap top w/2 yrs of nursing school stuff on it.Bro - law lost several guns. They better not come back he has more some where else .If it has fur he's killed it.Crooks better shave your heads!.................sorry about the nomad .

Comment

That gotta be one of the most shitty things to do. I'll keep an eye out and post a link in another forum, Chevytalk, where a bunch of tri-fivers will see it.

Comment

I hope you guys can find that Nomad.It probably won't be in my neck of the woods,but I'd certainly notice a Nomad! I'm usually kinda mellow,but if anybody ever stole any of mine,even the S10,I'd be out for blood!

Comment

SKUMBAGS !!!

Comment

It's a sad commentary on life as we know it, I have already bought the alarm system and a locking column cover for the Elco and it isn't on the road yet!

I sure hope he gets the wagon back, they are getting rare enough that SOMEONE should notice and rat the f****ers out!

Comment

I know once I EFI my car I'll run dual kill switches, one to the fuel pump and one to the ECU, however on cars like that there was probably planning involved and it was towed away :'(
                              Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
                              X