Happy Birthday Dan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Dan!

If I am not mistaken, it is also Dan Stokes' birthday today....

So, Happy Birthday Dan!

Re: Happy Birthday Dan!

How many is this?? LOL

Happy Birthday, Dan and Walt!!

Comment

Haapy B-Day Dan'l.......
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

Happy birthday Dan ;).Hopefully you have less years,than your Camaros top speed ;D

Comment

happy b-day
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Happy birthday, young man! Don't do anything I wouldn't. ;D
            President, Wicked Rides Poland

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...eau-Club-Wagon

Comment

Happy B-day Walt and Dan!!!!

Seth
              200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Happy my birthday to y'all. And I'm happy to share it with Walt - although he beat me to the post. This makes 63 for me and I'm still here. We're off to a place called "The Country Squire" in Warsaw, NC for dinner (supposed to be a real classy joint - I'll try not to embarrass ME) then off to the Duplin County Events Center to catch up with Willie Nelson and the Family Band. I posted about the concert a while back. Anyhow, should be fun.

Walt - what are you doing to celebrate? I hope she's a nice girl (mine is)!

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes
                  We're off to a place called "The Country Squire" in Warsaw, NC for dinner...
                  Well, say hello from this Warsaw! LOL

Walt, I skimmed over your post and didn't realize it's your birthday too. Enjoy your youth! ;D
                  President, Wicked Rides Poland

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...eau-Club-Wagon

Comment

Happy Birthday to both of you.
                    Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

I'm at home on the couch playing with my birthday present- a copy of autocad 2010 LT student edition. So much nicer than the 2002 copy we have at school. Then Iget to go to school and do more drafting. And then Civil Air Patrol tonight. I really need a life if this is my birthday party.

Comment

Originally posted by 116ciHemi
                        I'm at home on the couch playing with my birthday present- a copy of autocad 2010 LT student edition. So much nicer than the 2002 copy we have at school. Then Iget to go to school and do more drafting. And then Civil Air Patrol tonight. I really need a life if this is my birthday party.
                        First, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Walt & Dan.

Second, Walt, wait until you get your hands on Solid Edge! You are gonna LOVE it!

Ron
                        It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Happy Birthday Guys!!!

Comment

Happy anniversary of your birth gentleman!

Dan - that sounds like a wonderful evening you have planned.... I'm sure you'll enjoy the concert immensely - good music is nourishment for the soul.

Walt

forgive me for a moment while I get a bit preachy on you...

- I encourage you to not grow up too quickly - you are involved in some excellent things that will build a strong future - but coming from a guy that worked too much - even in college - I would encourage you to incorporate "carpe diem" into your mind set (sieze the day - if you've not watched dead poet's society - you MUST)

There is a time for everything and you certainly need to keep your priorities in line
                            be a diligent student and a disciplined CAP member

- but - say yes when friends ask you to attend events as often as you can. You will be building relationships and memories you will cherish for many years. I'm still great friends with a few guys I met in the dorms in '88 and would not trade the times we had back then for anything.

keep it in perspective young jedi - you will do well!
                            There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Happy Birthday guys! I always do a big burnout or something on mine...

Comment

Working...
                              X