X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Want a beer wiyh your BK Whopper?

Originally posted by Schtauffer
    As long as they don't serve it through the drive-thru window! :P
    Amen! I can just see it now, Bud in the drive through and a patrolman down the block making is quota. What a way to pad the local treasury :. Of course if the driver goes the wrong way he's just another drunk on the highway.

Burger King and I parted ways a long time ago and I really don't think a Bud would reunite us.

Comment

Re: Want a beer wiyh your BK Whopper?

Originally posted by Buickguy
      Originally posted by 70chevyC-10
      Sounds great unless you're the seatmate of a guy who just had 3 Gorditas and three beers before his outbound flight!
      Shake well, wait 10 minutes, you know the rest.
      Dang, were you that guy? it's funny except it happened to me - I asked to be reseated.... the stewardess started to say "why" but then inhaled.... she then got this scrunched up look on her face, motioned me out, and moved me to 1st class (only available seat) ;D
      Not me - but I pity the fool that sits next to my son after eating wings and beer - man, the EPA should be involved he stinks so bad. We made him sit by himself at the end of a long table watching a football game at Buffalo Wild Wings. He just sat there with a smirk on his face, his wife sat at the other end with all the rest of us.
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
      X