Edit: No pop-up's here :c)

Re: Faking Ferraris in a Bangkok barn

Video is pull of pop-up ads.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Originally posted by studemax
      Video is pull of pop-up ads.
      Sorry about that, I use firefox w/ad-block, don't get ANY pop-up's.
      Here's the non pop-up youtube version :c)

Comment

interesting.
        upon the internet I found a porsche 953, an awd 50/50 all mechanical, possibly dual ranged 911 look alike...built for rally, jacked up, monster treads, and even the solid states of a more mechanical drivetrain..flat 6,this equals beatings sustainable. It did win several rallies before it disappeared. thanks for this could possible go to inline panick midgets still destroying the real enthusiasts and real parts in the b rally of the 80s (midmounted peugeot firetrap anybody?). funny enough today, those same retraded inliners are in evos as evolution. ironically satanic.

I wondered about simply a beetle, a spare sube engine, and hacking in a front diff, independently, like from a subarus rear.

but that transmission porsche kept rare (the mechanical 4wd one) would simply jack the price up into the stratoshere.

this guy could really make something there, as the machine I refer to is meant to be expendable, and this guy isnlt asking for much.

I love this sound.

as no math is correct for six cylinders, the math analyzed reveals the flat six to be as close to normal as possible.Porsche makes it legend of course.
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
        X