• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jay Leno recreate Rendezvous

So, there IS a reason to visit LA. :D

Comment

There's a couple on LI, right off the top of my head I would say the Southern State or Northern State Parkways. Originally designed by Robert Moses and built to ferry city dwellers to the LI beaches on a road with park like settings. I can say from personal experience it's possible to drive from one end to the other without dropping below 85. Then there's Ocean Parkway, a 15 mile long straightaway built on a barrier beach that maybe changes about 2 feet in altitude over it's length. Great for top speed runs, just watch out for the deer.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gary 351C
        I've lived in So Cal all my life and have never driven Mulholland, I should be ashamed of myself. :D
        What about Ortega Highway (74) out of Capistrano?
        One of my favorites

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn
          Originally posted by Gary 351C
          I've lived in So Cal all my life and have never driven Mulholland, I should be ashamed of myself. :D
          What about Ortega Highway (74) out of Capistrano?
          One of my favorites
          Ortega I've done, many times. Back in the early '80s before it got famous and too crowded.
          Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

the injection delay gets pushed by mercedes, bimmer as well. I could tell that sloppy sound from a mile away...
            I chose to listen to a song while the vid played.

there is no strains of downdraft, the real whistles, the real engine braking, the only real is attmepting old with something new.

anybody want to quibble over my opinion?
            I canlt hear you, I am listenting to real music. with two speakers. it's called stereo. I guess that is old too. waht aShame. the music sounds real. :
            Previously boxer3main
            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
            X