Global Warming on my driveway.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Global Warming on my driveway.......

Well another Winter of global warming.....ice, snow....more ice....single digit wind chill

I collected all the aersol cans I could find and turn 'em loose
    in the trash......gotta speed this global warming up ;D

Re: Global Warming on my driveway.......

I just came back in from my second snow blower session. I think I might do the same and spray some aerosol stuff around and start my Monte Carlo's and run them a little rich. Maybe I can make spring come sooner ;D.

Comment

Normally I'd be right in there with you guys on the whole "snow sucks" tear...BUT...

My latest project, my ancient farm tractor (1941 vintage) with an old 1970's era Meyer plow on it was finally "finished" (you know that story) about a week ago, so this was the first time I got to get out there and work the machine. I had a blast doing my drive and the neighbor's place. It's still coming down so I'll be back at it in the morning.

I did have to cut it shorter than I'd like because of the open exhaust stack....

A flat-headed 4 banger with 6:1 compression at full song never sounded better.

Brian
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
        Normally I'd be right in there with you guys on the whole "snow sucks" tear...BUT...

My latest project, my ancient farm tractor (1941 vintage) with an old 1970's era Meyer plow on it was finally "finished" (you know that story) about a week ago, so this was the first time I got to get out there and work the machine. I had a blast doing my drive and the neighbor's place. It's still coming down so I'll be back at it in the morning.

I did have to cut it shorter than I'd like because of the open exhaust stack....

A flat-headed 4 banger with 6:1 compression at full song never sounded better.

Brian
        Brian
        Sounds like fun.....I guess if you're gonna have some of
        the nasty stuff ....might as well play in it ;D

We've got about an inch of ice/sleet on the driveway
        I travel during the week and this has been the
        worst winter in a long time .......hell, I was dodgin
        tornadoes in January ;D

Comment

That's not fun brother...no twisters up here in New England.

I have an English Motorcycle in the basement that I've just started on...that project will never be done...he he.

Brian
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

LOL I could help but laugh at the title. Don't fret. After I get my rollcage in I'm going with some shade of yellow. Although prolly not out of a rattle can.

Comment

Man, I should consider myself lucky! I start to piss and moan about "how cold it is" when the temp drops below 50 degrees :-[.
              Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary 351C
                Man, I should consider myself lucky! I start to piss and moan about "how cold it is" when the temp drops below 50 degrees :-[.
                Gary
                If I went outside and pissed and moan.......there would be yellow ice ;D
                50 degrees would be a heat wave right now.......

It was so cold the other morning
                I saw a dog chasing and cat........and they were both walking

Comment

That's me that sees below 50 as a cold snap, and that's no foolin'. I generally stay indoors at those temps. I LOVE coastal NC!

Dan

Comment

WAIT!

"Aerosol" refers to particulates in the air, a KNOWN contributor to GLOBAL COOLING! You've doomed us all to 2 more months of winter! :o

I'm too lazy to go buy a snow blower so I just use a shovel. ;D
                    Cheap, slow, half-assed: Pick three

Comment

Today Here in Greenville, SC. it's in the 60's and Gas is at $3.00, I think I'll go out and do the Car.

Comment

Originally posted by milkovich
                        WAIT!

"Aerosol" refers to particulates in the air, a KNOWN contributor to GLOBAL COOLING! You've doomed us all to 2 more months of winter! :o

I'm too lazy to go buy a snow blower so I just use a shovel. ;D
                        Aw sh*t!!!
                        I can't never get this stuff right........

I just read an article where the author
                        blames cow dung for global warming.
                        There's a herd not far from my house,
                        headed that way now with some Exlax ;D

Comment

I too am all for speeding up the process. Let me know if you find something that works!

Comment

Cow Shit ! Thats it ! Anybody around a farm head that way with laxatives. With all this global warming the oil companies are going to start crying poverty. FIGHT HIGH OIL PRICES! Get cows to crap more. We'll fix em! ;D

Comment

Dont need global warming man...just come out here to Arizona in July and/or August around noon time...we can have some beers and you'll be wanting it to snow in less that 2 hours....

Comment

Working...
                              X