Somalians seize N. Korean ship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somalians seize N. Korean ship

Some part of me wonders whether or not this was one of N. Korea's illegal-arms-shipments that the US figured could be stopped by letting the Somalians do the dirty work....

I know, it's an evil suspicion, and not car related - but bad-ass if it is what I suspect (using thugs to take care of thugs). ;D ;D
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Re: Somalians seize N. Korean ship

Somalis.....
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

F*%# diplomacy on this one, just sink it.

Comment

for those history buffs - a good share of the reason why the Somalians started hijacking ships is because the N.Koreans and the Chinese were overfishing the waters off Somalia's cost thus starving the Somalis.... thus, when the Somalis get a Chinese or N.Korean ship, it truly is payback.

Add to it, that lots of innocent people's lives will be saved if that is a diverted arms ship and we all win.... after all, (to close the loop) the Somalis will use those weapons against themselves..... a win for all, no?

And for those who don't know me - there's a huge amount of sarcasm in the second paragraph.
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

And another bit of history, if we would have kicked ass in Mogadishu there would be no piracy, however this is just another example of our government trying to do something good with not enough hardware.

Comment

Karmic retribution
            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Terrorists going after Terrorists ... finally retribution !!
              ;D

Comment

Koreans stuck on boat, heard singing in unison: "I'm ronery, so ronery..." ;D
                Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

;D Oh,Boy ;D! ~J/W.

Comment

Working...
                  X