mile long drag race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mile long drag race

I dragged race once, at a tiny track, the car never hit third by the end. In fact. I hated it enough, to have 2.73s in a lockup convertord monte carlo as my necxt machine. top speed 165 on a mellow v8.
    this vid was interesting, about a mile long drag race.

All the official subbed Moscow Unlim 500+ videos will be released exclusively on Dragtimes.info channel in a matter of days. U can find full results at: http...

a car I despise did the mile in 26.92 seconds. I thought "so what?"
    figuring out the math...
    it averages to 195.5 feet a second, or 133.33 miles an hour(?), averaged for the whole mile...from a stand still.
    that is quite fast.

that means this unmentioned car at a stop, at the start line, starting smultaneous as a car going by the start line at 133.33 mph, would catch up to the 133mph, and pass it at 5280 feet. Given the nerdy exponential curve ...almost double the speed as the car that started at 133 mph.

Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Re: mile long drag race

One mile will make awesome top speeds on a Top Fueler ;D.They sure had some diffrent "options" on that event..Beer and "hookas" ;D

Comment

go to 4:40

somebody needs to bring a $5k car there and beat up on all that stuff ;D

Comment

Maxton is accused of being a "one mile drag race". Having done 1/4 mile and Maxton I can assure you that they are two different beasts. Car set-up is completely different, driving techniques are NOT the same (a burnout gets you nowhere) and we're SERIOUS about safety. Besides, our Assistant Starter is NUTZ! (sorry Steve). Still, the vid is cool.

Dan

Comment

DUDE! you can speak english.... :o

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

one mile drags would be cool

maxton should have the nhra safety safari set that track up , a giant sticky carpet

Comment

Working...
            X