Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pandora, anyone?

Do any of you folks listen to Pandora radio? www.pandora.com

I stumbled across this little gem, told it what artists I like and WOW! I likey!

It's free and plays just like a real radio station, but with fewer commercials and - best of all - you don't have to listen to the same song 22 times a day like local radio stations do. Oh... it also has a pause feature in case you get a phone call or you find a cool video to watch on BangShift.com.

I plugged in Johnny Bassett, Mike Zito, Dave Hole, Johnny Winters, Elmore James, Kelley Hunt, Tab Benoit and Damon Folwer. I have yet to be disappointed with its selection of songs by these and similar artists.

You can select any genre of music you enjoy and listen to it for hours on end. Check it out. I think you all might find something you like.

Ron
    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Re: Pandora, anyone?

I rock out to my Reel Big Fish channel all day. :D
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I'll have to check it out. I usually go to http://www.gotradio.com/ and have something playing in the back ground.

Comment

It used to play unlimited with no commercials, now it's limited to 40 hours a month with a commercial here and there, unless you pay. I'm not complaining though, it plays a lot of awesome songs I would have never heard otherwise.

Comment

slacker radio..
          you pick a band and they play misic of theirs and others like it..

Comment

Heh... I have Pandora on right now.
            The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

I never heard of it, but I clicked on it, and apparently, my brother has, I had to log him out, good site
              I like Frank Zappa Radio

Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

Pssst.... Hey, Eagle.... They even have Ten Years After.

Ron
                It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

there are 2 johnny winter ?

Comment

I downloaded the Pandora app to my phone. It's cool to listen to while I stare at my computer at work. I usually listen to LastFM mostly though. It's kinda like Slacker......you enter a band or two you like and it plays those groups and others like it.

Comment

I used to use Pandora a few years ago but I got tired of only being able to skip songs so many times lol. I have been using LastFM lately after it got added on my Xbox 360.

Comment

I have a laptop with a busted screen out in the shop, its connected to my LAN via wireless, Pandora is my sound system out there. I have a pair of speakers connected to it so I can hear it better than the laptop speaker. Cant hear it over the air compressor or DA though. Just had it going out there tonight while I worked.

Sigourney Weaver still has a hawt voice.

Comment

I had never heard of Pandora until Brian and I were pulling an all nighter at SEMA getting photos and blog items up. The TV was on, and I couldn't stop myself from watching some infomercial about a vacuum cleaner. I was dead tired. Brian asked what music would wake me up and I said AC/DC. Next thing I know, we have it on Pandora. I use it all the time now. I dig it.
                          "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

"Dear Pandora Visitor,

We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for listeners located outside of the U.S. We will continue to work diligently to realize the vision of a truly global Pandora, but for the time being we are required to restrict its use. We are very sad to have to do this, but there is no other alternative.We believe that you are in Spain (your IP address appears to be **.*.**.**). If you believe we have made a mistake, we apologize and ask that you please contact us at [email protected]

>

Comment

Originally posted by IRONHEAD
                              slacker radio..
                              you pick a band and they play misic of theirs and others like it..
                              x2

Comment

Working...
                              X