Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bakersfield...March Meet...2010...one month to go !!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bakersfield...March Meet...2010...one month to go !!!!!!!

Originally posted by Chassisman
    Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
    Tell your friend (and enemies!) that we'll be broadcasting this mother live from, Friday to Sunday next weekend, right here at ol' BangShift.com. We're expecting quite a few people to tune in.

Brian
    your broadcasting the TEST AND TUNE ??????????????????????....March Meet is the 5th-7th.....Brian...get some sleep !!!!!

Got spun out on the dates, but we're jacked up so it may as well be this weekend. HA!
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Chassisman
      Tell your friend (and enemies!) that we'll be broadcasting this mother live from, Friday to Sunday next weekend, right here at ol' BangShift.com. We're expecting quite a few people to tune in.

Brian
      your broadcasting the TEST AND TUNE ??????????????????????....March Meet is the 5th-7th.....Brian...get some sleep !!!!!
      Hopefully you and Chad come by for a free meal friday night ....and for tasty LIBATIONS as DF would say.....Chad and DF know what I bring but you have yet to experience it....

Got spun out on the dates, but we're jacked up so it may as well be this weekend. HA!
      The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

Sadly, I am going to be stationed back here at mission control. Someone needs to make sure all Chad's work makes it to the living rooms, brothels, rehab centers, and truck stops of America.

I ate at the Clay Smith Cams dinner a few years back. Tri-tip a plenty!

Brian
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Sadly, I am going to be stationed back here at mission control. Someone needs to make sure all Chad's work makes it to the living rooms, brothels, rehab centers, and truck stops of America.

I ate at the Clay Smith Cams dinner a few years back. Tri-tip a plenty!

Brian
          ....Did you ever see so many ice chests lined up packed with free beer?....the doble stacker round BBQ was of the hook....YES I was there as well.......good times !!!!!....thats was about 5-6 years ago....
          The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

Working...
          X