What happened to this ---I hope everyone reads this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What happened to this ---I hope everyone reads this

[/quote]I got a 70 you can steal - maybe I will get enough insurance (probably not though) to get a Jim Meyer Chassis and start over again- from the ground up.
    [/quote]

Don't want to steal it, but if your thinking of selling it ...
    Donna
    Williamston, MI
    Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Originally posted by redragtop
      I got a 70 you can steal - maybe I will get enough insurance (probably not though) to get a Jim Meyer Chassis and start over again- from the ground up.
      [/quote]

Don't want to steal it, but if your thinking of selling it ...
      [/quote]Mike - I have a bit of a conundrum with that truck - I will explain (over beers) in June. In short I'd like to throw a bunch of money (that I don't have) to make it long range worthy and bodywork too someday. It used to be my father-in-law's (who is gone now) and it's supposed to go to my son when I am "done" with it so the wife really doesn't want to sell it. The wife hates that body style (therefore squeezing the buffalo off the nickel is a good description of her idea of spending money on that truck) and wants a fat fender car/rod/cruiser. Plus storage, garage space for #4 would be tough - nothing money wouldn't fix but my lottery numbers never seem to come up damn it. Paying for other stuff comes first so hence the cunundrum. Maybe I could talk her and the son into a red convertible ? See ya soon buddy -
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

Phil, Beers sound gooood. Donna said I can get a different truck so I thought I'd ask ;D She did say, however, that any deals made WOULD NOT involve a certain red convertible ??? I can't really blame her though
        Donna
        Williamston, MI
        Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

I couldn't care less if anyone knew where I lived. I live out in the Nevada desert.

People go missing in the desert all the time. ;)

Comment

The reason I asked was because it often comes in handy when someone posts something like

My freind, family, etc are sick , etc ..and you can respond with ,sorry to hear that joe, bob, etc

Or maybe if you need help in a certain area or you at one time lived in a certain area you can ask the person a favor, or if they know someone that was from that part of the country

Just thought a simple first name and location , no great details , nothing anyone could id you from
            placed in the sig line, so it would show on each post ..

I just thought we had at one time agreed to do it, thats all
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by redragtop
              Phil, Beers sound gooood. Donna said I can get a different truck so I thought I'd ask ;D She did say, however, that any deals made WOULD NOT involve a certain red convertible ??? I can't really blame her though
              I knew the redragtop wasn't going anywhere - man I'm getting a wee bit sick of this snow and cold crap. The wife is in Phoenix drinking, I mean visiting with her girlfriends so I am batchin' it this week.
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by BigDad
                The reason I asked was because it often comes in handy when someone posts something like

My freind, family, etc are sick , etc ..and you can respond with ,sorry to hear that joe, bob, etc

Or maybe if you need help in a certain area or you at one time lived in a certain area you can ask the person a favor, or if they know someone that was from that part of the country

Just thought a simple first name and location , no great details , nothing anyone could id you from
                placed in the sig line, so it would show on each post ..

I just thought we had at one time agreed to do it, thats all
                I agree B.D.- also if someone gives a local weather report (or similar news) with no geographic location it's a bit lame.
                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 67prostreet
                  I couldn't care less if anyone knew where I lived. I live out in the Nevada desert....... People go missing in the desert all the time. ;)
                  H...mmmmmmm, folks say the same thing about Jersey 8)
                  a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Mine is pretty much all layed out here with the pictures of the Twins in my Avatar and the City right below that, the links to my junk are at the bottom of my post, My name is Phil and I'll include that but I pretty much answer to anything including Cheater, Jerk or whatever!

Comment

Working...
                    X