Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The search begins.....

Originally posted by peewee
    So, let's analyze the data. It may be easy to assume that being a Car Guy causes divorces.
    I'm a car guy, but luckily found a car gal. So far, so good. She's even registered here. Maybe just to spy on me. ;)

Welcome aboard Brad!

Comment

Glad to have you back, Brad! Lemme know how the car search goes.

Comment

HAHahaHAHhahahahahHAHAhaH!!!!!!!!!

Yes, it WOULD.
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bad Blue
          ....scared too look too hard though until the house is sold and I have the cash!
          Starte looking at everything that gets your attention and make a list now. When you get the cash you will know what is out there.

Comment

This is a cool site - not near B.C. though - but you can see some different stuff, maybe give you some ideas.
            I'd love to have some modern running gear under this puppy and sccot around in it.

Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by Weldangrind
              Good to see you on here dude! Not looking to hard in case I find something before my house is sold!! Looking at some different types of muscle cars,lots of overlooked cars out there!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bad Blue
                Originally posted by Weldangrind
                Good to see you on here dude! Not looking to hard in case I find something before my house is sold!! Looking at some different types of muscle cars,lots of overlooked cars out there!

so where has Derryk been? he must be out cheering those hockey players ;) (okay, low blow - but welcome aboard)

oh yeah, my 2 cents - Buicks are good ;)
                Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Welcome...and my deepest sympathies...mine got finalized on the 12th. Mercifully, she realized whom was the problem and made it painless for me, all I've had to pay for is the divorce itself and for three packages of stuff she couldn't put on the plane.

As far as oddballs...If memory serves me right I know where there's a savable AMX and an Aussie Charger sporting a 340-6 that *might* be for sale down here.
                  Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Working...
                  X