One Baaaaad Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Baaaaad Bug

I don't know if this has been posted before, if it has, it was a long time ago, you are gonna love this
    http://www.v8bugs.com This is our 1958 Volkswagen Beetle. Its been in the family since 1973.It is equipped with a 1969 427 making around 700 hp. Totally tagg...
    Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Re: One Baaaaad Bug

Originally posted by Eagle Kammback
    I don't know if this has been posted before, if it has, it was a long time ago, you are gonna love this
    http://www.v8bugs.com This is our 1958 Volkswagen Beetle. Its been in the family since 1973.It is equipped with a 1969 427 making around 700 hp. Totally tagg...
    I think that's the guy that beat me that one and only time between the stoplights. No, that's not him. This cat's ride was painted black and had L-50's hangin across both lanes, a Bug body on a shortened and narrowed 55 Chevy chassis with whatever big block thing going taka-ta-taka-ta, and headers hanging out from under the FRONT of it. It was dark. I didn't know what happened until he ate me alive and at the turnaround I got out to see what he had.

Amazing to me that most of all of y'all here have the talent to fabricate something like that, but it was pretty disgusting on that night. I thought I was racing a BUG. No, that's not a Bug. Just like a NASCAR is not a Chevy or a Ford or whatever.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

In the opening credits, The South Jersey Hit Squad was mentioned. That's the group Ralph Seran and Joey Winick run with. Cool bunch of people.

Ron
      It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Whoa, Nasty! If there were a hundred dollar bill taped to the dashboard, could you even reach it since you're sitting in the backseat? :D

Comment

Working...
        X