HEY TURK you got sammy ready!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEY TURK you got sammy ready!!!!!!

Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weather reports, maps & tropical weather conditions for locations worldwide

lmao

Re: HEY TURK you got sammy ready!!!!!!

He drove to Orlando, Florida yesterday !!
    ;D

Comment

A panic move made by someone suffering extreme weather pussification.
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Okay.... I've lived in this crap before... but NEVER by choice... ( mostly cause I got a Brain... and it says Samsonite )....

But right now.... It's freaking Seriously Not Shit Snowing like 14 Mo Fo's Eating a Ham Sandwich.... 2-3" on the ground and it's Freaking On the Dang Ground....

Driving in this city right now would rival any combat mission .... I had to run to Dot Han.... ( Okay Dothan ( pronouced dooothhan ).... and it was freaking brutal.... in 45 miles I saw 4 accidents from IDIOTS... it's freaking hysterical....

Comment

Keith - at some point in the future I hope to hang out with you - I think there will be a high risk of beverage shooting out my nose like 14 mo fo's eating ham sandwiches!

(where do our brains come up with such things?)

and btw - just what is a 32 Roaster?
          There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithTurk
            Okay.... I've lived in this crap before... but NEVER by choice... ( mostly cause I got a Brain... and it says Samsonite )....

But right now.... It's freaking Seriously Not Shit Snowing like 14 Mo Fo's Eating a Ham Sandwich.... 2-3" on the ground and it's Freaking On the Dang Ground....

Driving in this city right now would rival any combat mission .... I had to run to Dot Han.... ( Okay Dothan ( pronouced dooothhan ).... and it was freaking brutal.... in 45 miles I saw 4 accidents from IDIOTS... it's freaking hysterical....

Remember, you can turn, you can accelerate or you can brake . Just don't try two at once. And.... It's sunny and beautiful up here. Roads are dry, light winds, clear skys.

Comment

You should have the 32 out with some truck tires on the back throwing snow rooster tails!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 116ciHemi

Remember, you can turn, you can accelerate or you can brake . Just don't try two at once. And.... It's sunny and beautiful up here. Roads are dry, light winds, clear skys.
                I personally like the pull e brake, stab throttle, and jerk the wheel myself. It allway puts a smile on my face.

Comment

Originally posted by milner351
                  Keith - at some point in the future I hope to hang out with you - I think there will be a high risk of beverage shooting out my nose like 14 mo fo's eating ham sandwiches!

(where do our brains come up with such things?)

and btw - just what is a 32 Roaster?
                  That's a really big oven at the HinKy DinKy Soopa Mahket......................
                  Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by miketblsr

I personally like the pull e brake, stab throttle, and jerk the wheel myself. It allway puts a smile on my face.
                    I agree, but let's allow him get the basics down first. Then we can teach him how to park.

Comment

The 32 was designed to Roast the Tires.... hence it was dubbed the Roaster....

Hell I don't know.... I just like it cause it makes good rumble noises...

K

Comment

Originally posted by miketblsr

I agree, but let's allow him get the basics down first. Then we can teach him how to park.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...... park? I do that driving down the road....(yes i make sure no one is around to hit....reponsible fun)

Comment

Working...
                        X