Flying Buick LeSabre? "WTF"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Flying Buick LeSabre? "WTF"

I saw this some time ago. Nice air time.

When I was a kid in northern maine, I had a 4 door delta88.
    the neighborhood was far from wealthy, and in fact labeled...I am not from here...an knew i was getting sucked into an abyss that will never fix itself.
    I sped up down a road called mill street, headed for the railroad tracks, it was a pos town, I was 17 and wanted to give it hell.

The car hit the railroad tracks, I did not like the guy living next to them.
    airborne for who knows how long....the speedo bounced around 80.
    I declared as part of a fable. Most of what I knew there is dead, mamed , jailed or brain damaged... and I am the one who took a flying leap.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee
      I've always dreamed of running at speed on the interstate and just mowing down all of the orange cones in a construction zone - I'm thinking POW POW POW POW POW, scattering them like pool balls. Always the thought, never the will.
      we didnt knock down ALL of them ;D

Comment

When I test-drove Blue Booger The Car, the 86 Pontiac Sunbird, I took it through the Red River district where there was a set of tracks.... A launching ramp. I was 20-something, so you must picture how I was test driving this car.

Booger took air. WHAM, back on the road. I like this thing!

The best I could have done at that point was to take it back to the dealership and say, "I want one just like this one."

No, I bought THAT one. Stupid to start with.

Booger was never right after that.
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by 1988montecarloss
          Originally posted by peewee
          I've always dreamed of running at speed on the interstate and just mowing down all of the orange cones in a construction zone - I'm thinking POW POW POW POW POW, scattering them like pool balls. Always the thought, never the will.
          we didnt knock down ALL of them ;D
          Didn't Burt Reynolds do that? But he didn't make it up. I've always had that thought, and if I did, lots of other people have had it too. Which makes that scene all the more funnier.

Comment

peewee your idea reminds me of a trip with a church group from chicagoland up to the northern boundary waters of minnesota for a canoe trip.

One of the adult counselors (now one of my sister's best friends - another story) had an old K5 blazer, rusty but trusty he called it.

Some of the two lane roads up in MN have divider "Poles" between the opposing lanes of traffic - over the double lines - apparently to strongly dicourage passing in some areas of the road.

Well - rusty but trusty could mow down those poles (they sprung right back up behind) quite nicely - with a distinct thump thump thump along the way.

Good times!
            There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Now you've got me thinking of a MN vacation, just so I can do that in a rental car.

Comment

Looks like when my sister jumped our 73 Caddy with me in it.

If anyone who resides in the Omaha area wants to know where to do something this idiotic, I'll send you directions if you promise to video the stupidity.
                BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Repost, but still awesome nonetheless. Could have ended pretty badly, however. :o ;D
                  President, Wicked Rides Poland

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...eau-Club-Wagon

Comment

Working...
                  X