posting video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• posting video

Did a search and didn't see this covered so... any tips on posting video? Is it as much fun as posting photos?

Re: posting video

ask her she should know http://www.carjunkieforums.com/index...profile;u=279w

Comment

This forum has no provision (yet) to play video directly inside a topic.
      Flash-functionallity is turned off aswell.

Maybe the Admin could turn it on or create a YouTube-tag, like on phpbb-forums?
      www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Ahh, I figured it out. You just have to use photobucket like with pics. Load your video onto photobucket, copy the IMG tag that shows below the video in your album then paste it in the text of your post. Tried it in another thread and it worked. Thanks.

Comment

just put it on youtube, post a link in your thread, it's not a big deal for us to click the link if we actually want to watch the video.

Embedded video pisses me off

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel
            just put it on youtube, post a link in your thread, it's not a big deal for us to click the link if we actually want to watch the video.

Embedded video pisses me off

Shows how much I know cause I don't even know what embedded video is. ???

Yeah, I knew I could just post the youtube link but I was just trying to learn something new. ;)

Comment

Embedded video is video that you put into the post, so it plays when someone views your post. I think it's rude.
              My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

It only starts playing when you click on it. At least, that's the way it should be.
                But I agree I've seen otherwise on some sites. Highly annoying indeed.
                www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Embeded,,,,,,,,If you still have dial-up, you might as well forget it, it would slow down, big time.
                  Living the dream!

Comment

Working...
                  X