2008 Car Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2008 Car Hunt

Well, I see that there is an R4 Studebaker Lark for sale in Australia. Right hand drive and all. If money were absolutely no object that might be very tempting.

Comment

This is a very special year for me because im in the market for my first muscle car. Time to loose the explorer and get something i really like now that im 18. I just cant decide what i want yet. Id like an older car, but the price cant be outragous. Im really trying to stay away from the efi stuff and get a solid small block. traditionally im a ford guy, but id gladly buy a chevy or mopar if i find one i like. price and bang for the buck are going to be the selling point. anyone have any suggestions for a first time muscle car buyer?

Comment

mid to late 60's cougar. would be nice if it had an fe motor. my fave would be a 390. back in the day, helped a buddy build a 390 for a 69 f-100. to this day for me, that was the truck with a big block that i have ever been in. 8) hell, for that matter, i would like to build a 390 for the 85 f-150

Comment

Working...
        X