the real bigfoot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the real bigfoot?

3 legged bear makes use of two legs better than four...

Not sure of the source of this video. I had it emailed to me and it is supposedly from Canada.Its really strange when the bear walks upright. Could this be...
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Re: the real bigfoot?

I've gotten that one several times over the past few weeks on email, and I'm skeptical.

Only because there's an "I've been edited" blurry haze around the bear the whole time.

Snopes doesn't have it listed, so I only have to wonder.

That is SO neat, but for the blur around the bear.....I'm just not sure if that is real.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I don't see any blur.
      Odd video, for sure - that bear has practiced walking upright a LOT!
      Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Dang.... I clicked on this thread hoping to find info on a blue monster truck...

Ron
        It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

I once asked my Uncle about bigfoot, seeing how he had extensive knowledge of the back woods in Alaska. He left Detroit when he was 15 and road railroad cars and hiked to Alaska in the 1930's. After working in the gold mines for a while he was able to save up enough to start his own trap lines, and after a stint as a bomber pilot in WWII he came back and bought a plane and became a bush pilot. Then through his Conservative efforts was appointed by the governor to become the comminisoner of fish and game when Alaska was first granted state hood. There's much more, but you get the Idea. Well anyway he told me about the time he spent around the Lake Illiama area studying king salmon, and how a lot of the bears around there would walk effortlessly on two legs, this was around the time people started to make fishing cabins in the area, so more and more people were starting to come into the area. At the same time people started to talk about these creatures that were in the woods. He even did a study for the government to categorize all the native animals of Alaska and listed bigfoot and possible but highly improvable, and said the sightings were probably bears walking upright.
          I know that's probably more of a responce to your post than you were expecting, but I thought I'd put it out there anyway, lol.
          Originally posted by TC
          also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Working...
          X