Out To Sea???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out To Sea???

So any of you heard about this girl.... I've been following it a bit and find it fascinating... Damn sure not signing up to follow her... but you have to respect the effort

abby16.com

K

Re: Out To Sea???

Keith, your link doesn't work. Here's one that you don't have to sign up for > http://soloround.blogspot.com/
    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Keith's link works fine here.

We had a 13 year old girl, Laura Dekker, here in the Netherlands who wanted to sail around the world on her own. But when it became news, everyone who thought he was something started getting involved, cops, county, then lawyers, parentgroups, child-protection agencies, psychologists, more lawers, courts... anway, the whole circus.

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Keith did not post a link, he provided the last part of a link, you guy's have to be smart enough to add the www. part.

Abigail ("Abby") Sunderland turned sixteen in October 2009 and has had her sights set on making history as the youngest person, male or female, to circumnavigate the world.

Abby16 is Abby Sunderland's official line of clothing and footwear. The Abby16 sailboat logo represents her daring spirit of endurance and bravery. Each logo is painstakingly hand-painted onto a classic selection of shoes and apparel from name brands such Vans, Converse, Bearpaw and Flojos. Show your support for Abby and her world wide journey with an Abby16 t-shirt, shoes or sandals.

You go girl !!
        ;D

This website is for sale! abby16.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, abby16.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

NOT TRUE! I was circumnavigated when I was just a day or two old (I really don't remember the event) and I'm not even Jewish!

So There
          Dan

Comment

Working...
          X