Yeah, I'll Say It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I'll Say It

Just to stir up more mud. Pretty little girls can't drive in NASACR.

And I don't care a rat's behind if she wins or whatever. I'll play Jimmy the Greek on this one:

Explore the latest NASCAR Cup Series news, highlights, videos, race results, standings & social posts! Livestream upcoming NASCAR races online on FOXSports.com.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Re: Yeah, I'll Say It

there are people who applaud her...her abilities, her determination, shes hot, shes jsut a dog trying to get a bone...blah blah blah....I dont like her, I think she is a bitch and wouldnt piss in her mouth if her teeth were on fire...as I said beofre...people who use the "honest" card when they act like spoiled children and treat other people like shit...are not honest...they are assholes.
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

So Joe....

How do your REALLY feel about it?

Comment

I'm sorry Joe. That line has been used on me so many times when I just got through venting...sometimes it made me realize what just happened (my behavior) and other times it just made me even more pissed off.

No, at the best it doesn't HELP whatever the situation was.

Comment

wouldnt piss in her mouth if her teeth were on fire
          I just day dreamed that and now I like her, If I would have been asleep that would have been a mess!
          Seriously shes either going to kill herself or bow out to a off the camera job real soon.

Comment

I don't really care about her one way or another, but I thought it was funny (and perhaps a bit telling) how she said that it's hard to see through all the smoke and wasn't there a way to make tires that produced less smoke so it would be easier to see on the track.
            President, Wicked Rides Poland

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...eau-Club-Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by ghustler
              wouldnt piss in her mouth if her teeth were on fire
              I just day dreamed that and now I like her, If I would have been asleep that would have been a mess!
              Seriously shes either going to kill herself or bow out to a off the camera job real soon.
              But just remember how much attention it's generating. I'm guilty, I even had it on the TV for a few minutes until I remembered how boring it is to watch a NASCAR race. Cars going round an round and the talkers talking...I didn't need that much noise while I was trying to update my website. I can't think with that much noise going on. So I turned it off.

Had no idea how it turned out, didn't care. I just forwarded the above news link to stir up mud...wait, I'm reminding myself of Bobbie Kincaid.....I think I'll go ahead and kill myself now.

Comment

I've learned through all the celebs I've met, including several Nascar drivers, that I save my opinion of someone until I actually meet them.
                BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

some celebs/athletes make it too easy....off duty behavior is an indication to me what the person is really like...her little tantrums and her attitude toward people who are there to interview her...I dont really care about celebs one way or the other...but for some reason, this one rubs me the wrong way... the fact that she is a publicity stunt that can drive okay is sad...I wonder if this move was becasue she really wanted it or NASCAR waved a bunch of cash under her nose behind closed doors...
                  If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I'm not a NASCAR/Stock Car Fan but I have been known to watch it sometimes. I'm sure she's a better driver then most of us and we'll know soon enough how good of a NASCAR Driver she turns out to be, probably by the time the California and Vegas races are over. They said the ARCA race ratings were 60% higher then they were a year ago so they're getting the mileage out of her for sure, the bad news is I think there were three other female drivers in that race and they pretty much went un-noticed.

Comment

Jennifer Jo Cobb was one of them.There is a lady who can get it done.Unfortunately she doesnt have the $$$ behind her to get quality equipment.

Not too bad on the eyes.I knew you guys would want to know what she looks like ;D ;D

Comment

There's a couple of things I have problems with...

No, never mind. Danica is a giant pre-adult commercial.

I'm not watching it.

Who are the Cubs playing this week? What about football? Surely there must be some football on.

Comment

Super Bowl was last week.Spring training is coming up shortly.Looks like Basketball,NASCRAP or NHRA with Paul Page ;D ;D

Comment

Originally posted by peewee

Who are the Cubs playing this week? What about football? Surely there must be some football on.
                            Olympics in Vancouver, Man. You can watch the snow melt!

Comment

Figure skating is the sport for you, PeeWee. ;D
                              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X