Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone doin' anything for Valentines Day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone doin' anything for Valentines Day?

We have dinner here at the house and get the kids a little chocolate heart or something...Me and the wife dont usually do anything for each other becasue we do little things all the time...dont need a day to tell us to think of one another...but this year shes been having a rough time with working on another degree, working and other things have her wound up and stressed so I went to a high end salon here in town and got her a certificate for a hour massage..
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Re: Anyone doin' anything for Valentines Day?

I'll be buried up to the shoulder blades in an Aerostar again. Feb. 14 is my Fri. the 13th.
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

I'm getting up in five hours to head down to Long Beach for some parts hunting. I may hit up Memory Lane on the way back, maybe not. Then more wrenching in between watching the Daytona race and olympics.

I'll call Mom for Valentines. She's recovering from minor breast cancer surgury.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Probably taking the wife out for dinner while the kids finish their list of chores. Some days I love being the parent. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver

I'll call Mom for Valentines. She's recovering from minor breast cancer surgury.

Best wishes to your mom there buddy, hope shes doing okay....
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I am going to work on a carburetor.

How did I get off so lucky?

;D

Ron
            It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Getting ready to head out. Going to take the Chevelle and my wife on "The Sweethearts Run to the Hop". There are a couple of car clubs that get together and take a cruise to a burger joint called the Hop in Coldsprings, TX. the weekend around Valentines day every year. This year it just happens to fall on Valentines Day.

Eat lunch at the burger joint then come home and get ready for next week.
              1964 Chevelle
              Power Tour 2004-2008, 2013, 2015-2016, 2018
              LH 2005-2008, 2015-2016, 2018

Comment

like Dan, we're going on a car club run...up to scenic Benson.

I should wash her little red car so we can take it. How fitting.

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

I'm going to take a look at a potental purchase(Black '70 Nova with 355...)PLUS a freebie running,'69 250/Powerglide combo,Guy has it already loaded on a Pallet and it's ready to go. No Husband/Kids/Bullshit,what could be better :D ;)? ~J/W.

Comment

You car club guys are lucky to have clubs that are active with events - I've been trying to revive a ford employee club for several years - the apathy is pathetic.

Since Rhonda is in Florida and I'm stuck in Michigan - I got away with sending flowers (a few days early to beat the horrendous valentines markup)

proflowers to the rescue again.... that place rocks when you have a discount code to help on the pricing.
                    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Taking the kids down to my wife's family's cottage on a pond in Plymouth to do some skating. A romantic dinner of fish and chips with a 3 and 1 year old will round out the evening. :D

Next weekend is my 30th b-day so we're having our fun then. Going out our once a year trip to Abe and Louie's steakhouse in Boston and spending the night in the city. Woot woot!

Brian
                      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Capone needs me at the SMC Cartage Co.,2122 N. Clark St., Chicago. :-X

Today of all days. >

Comment

Why not got to "Cheers",where everybody knows yer name ;D? And Brian's ONLY(going to be...)30?! I'm 15 years OLDER than the 'Puddgy Webmaster' :o ;D? ~J/W.

Comment

I'll be heading down to San Juan Capistrano to attend a wedding for a couple in the corvette group. This is called a "Corvette" wedding, whatever that is. Its just good to get the vette out after sitting through winter so long. I have to leave early and come home late due to the road being muddy. Its frozen early and late so i dont get the mud thing going!
                            Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

Maybe we'll take the old chevy instead.....

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Working...
                              X