X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siberia=cold.Great pics anyway.

To all my friends in warmer climates ;D

Re: Siberia=cold.Great pics anyway.

Hmmm. I checked out the COLORED Russia Pics in the next link,and I can't find my buddy the Tsar anywhere ;D. Ektienburg is in Siberia,Home of the 'House Of Special Purpose',where the Tsar & His Family were butchered in July 1918. Thank's to the Jews & the American's($$$$) on WALL ST. Neat Pictures & link,Arlid. ~J/W.

Comment

Originally posted by Junk Whisperer
      Hmmm. I checked out the COLORED Russia Pics in the next link,and I can't find my buddy the Tsar anywhere ;D. Ektienburg is in Siberia,Home of the 'House Of Special Purpose',where the Tsar & His Family were butchered in July 1918. Thank's to the Jews & the American's($$$$) on WALL ST. Neat Pictures & link,Arlid. ~J/W.
      "House of special purpose".Tell more..

Comment

Originally posted by Junk Whisperer
        Blamin' it on the Jews : :

Comment

those are great pics.
          I am only enthised by the equipment that took the photos.
          maine gets the same freakin thing, I do not need to see the mystery fogs, talk of stuck windows, or the top third of a room in haze at -15 to whatever F..

I wonder what camera was used. I am more interested in that.

clayton lake saw "only" the -20s F this year....

northeast of mount washington to nova scotia, the most miswritten cold spot of planet of earth. Mention siberia it is instant thought: cold.There is minnosota on the national news with a 56 degree continent under tham 24/7 all year round.

To have been here above 100 degrees f to 36 below...oh my god. Like nothing ever happened...all in twelve weeks.
          The cold spot subject, it gets on my mained nerves. :
          Previously boxer3main
          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Arlid,The 'House of special purpose' was a House known as 'Ipative House'...before the Reveloution,it was owned by a Russian Jew/Engineer named 'Ipative',after the Bolshvicks took control,they simply took it for their own needs. It was in this House that the Tsar & His Family meet there doom. Before they were placed here,they were moved from place to place to keep they're wereabouts unknown(and stay a step ahead of any would-be rescuers...). Still,in the end,on the evening of July-17/18'th,the Family was awoken at 2-in the Morning and told to dress. They were told that there was rioting in the area and were being moved for their own safety. They were soon sent to the Basement,where they were told to wait,which seemed to take forever. About a half-hour later,the Doors opened,and a group of Checka Guards entered the Room,while some others stayed outside,Yursky,the leader of the group,approached the Tsar and told them that the "People" have decided to have Him shot,and that all attempts to rescue them had failed,the Tsar was shocked,He'd only had time to say "What-WHAT?!" before Yursky(Jew...)walked up and fired a single shot to the Tsar's Head,killing Him instantly. The Tsarina was killed as She made a sign of the Cross,while the Children were shot repeatdly,yet,they still would'nt die :o! They were instead Bayoneted to death instead. There was more gore after all this,but I'm not going to into all that. Do a Google. ~J/W.

Comment

It got colder in front of my monitor just by looking.

Comment

i got cold just looking at the photos...no wonder that people we exiled there...posibly a fate worse than death...it looks like I imagined it would look...bleak, depressing and MF-ing cold
                If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Actually,under the last Tsar,Political Prisioners were NOT sent to Siberia.....seems the Tsar thought it was "to beautiful a part of the Country" to send them. ~J/W.

Comment

Working...
                  X