Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blazerteam
    replied
    Re: For those who truly love the blues...

Cool.. ;)

Winners of the 2008 International Blues Contest inMemphis, this is TRAMPLED UNDER FOOT. Filmed at the number one blues bar in America, Knuckleheads Saloon in...

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied

Okay, I surely will. Thanks Dave!

I'll order that one today.

Leave a comment:

• std
    replied

Originally posted by peewee
    Originally posted by milner351
    WOW
    how cool is that - two brothers and a sister each with their own incredible music talent, great guitar, great bass and vocals (the sister) and the dude on drums aint bad either.

I also like the name - trampled under foot is one of my favorite zeppelin songs!
    I was a Zep Head back then - bought all of the albums but never saw them live.

And it was after that when I got seriously into the blues and I was amazed at how many Zep lyrics were stolen directly from old blues songs. A LOT of the lyrics.

So the old dead black guys didn't get paid AGAIN.

And that's why Kenny Wayne Shepherd recorded "10 Days Out". The proceeds go to the old blues musicians that never really got much for their music. Find it and buy it. It also comes with a DVD. You won't be disapointed

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied

Originally posted by milner351
    WOW
    how cool is that - two brothers and a sister each with their own incredible music talent, great guitar, great bass and vocals (the sister) and the dude on drums aint bad either.

I also like the name - trampled under foot is one of my favorite zeppelin songs!
    I was a Zep Head back then - bought all of the albums but never saw them live.

And it was after that when I got seriously into the blues and I was amazed at how many Zep lyrics were stolen directly from old blues songs. A LOT of the lyrics.

So the old dead black guys didn't get paid AGAIN.

Leave a comment:

• milner351
    replied

WOW

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied

Wow that is GREAT stuff. Thanks Ron!

Leave a comment:

• Vegaman
    replied

haven't heard of them before, but ... DAMN!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• std
    replied

They can go to Norway but they don't come to Detroit. Dang it

Leave a comment:

• std
    replied

I'll be looking for them. They sound great in that little clip. They must be awesome live

Leave a comment:

• Ron Ward
    started a topic For those who truly love the blues...

For those who truly love the blues...

.... I present Kansas City's own:

TRAMPLED UNDER FOOT

Sorry for the update that took forever here. This DVD is for sale at tufkc.com

If they play near you, go see 'em... You will NOT be disappointed.

Ron
Working...
X