• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEWS!! NHRA mandates mufflers for Junior Dragsters

A fellow can dream, can't he?

;D ;D ;D

Ron
    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Re: NEWS!! NHRA mandates mufflers for Junior Dragsters

WHAT??????????? CANT HEAR YOU ;D ;D
    I made the mistake one time of starting our JR in the trailer,in the winter,with the doors closed.Couldnt see or hear crap for a week! ;D Its not bad once you lose your hearing! We tried a SuperTrapp on one of our motors.Tried all kinds of disc numbers and gave up.

Comment

FUNNY >

I got all excited about nothin!

Comment

Ron you had me worried I was going to have to spend more money! I know you love the Jr's they sound like a swarm of bee's Really really angry bees...

Comment

You should have saved that for April 1st..... One can only dream !!

Comment

Originally posted by 67rs/ss
            Ron you had me worried I was going to have to spend more money! I know you love the Jr's they sound like a swarm of bee's Really really angry bees...
            Andy, no.... they do not sound like a swarm of bees. Bees have a much higher pitch. Junior dragsters have an obnoxious tone all of their own. And why oh why to some of them use an exhaust pipe shaped like a freakin' bugle?

Ron
            It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Because they dont have a 3 inch exhaust port DUH! ;D ;D ;D Kind of like step headers.Those"bugle" style headers are obnoxious I will agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Ward
                Originally posted by 67rs/ss
                Andy, no.... they do not sound like a swarm of bees. Bees have a much higher pitch. Junior dragsters have an obnoxious tone all of their own. And why oh why to some of them use an exhaust pipe shaped like a freakin' bugle?

Ron
                Ok I have to admit they WERE obnoxious right up to the time I bought one.
                Now they are kinda fun!
                But why do they hurt my ears worse than my big block with open headers?

Comment

Mufflers wouldnt be a bad thing, Karts racing in WKA events have to run mufflers.

Comment

Working...
                  X