Any good Ford sites?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good Ford sites?

While this is by far the best muscle car site on the net, i was wondering if there were any good Ford or Mustang forums out there. A lot of them are just covered in crap and stupid questions (ie stangnet). Any Ford guys ever come across anything good?

Re: Any good Ford site?

Well, I can direct you to a couple of 385 series engine forums that have more than their share of mustang fans.

1 460 Ford Site, Big Block Ford Technical, Home of the fastest Big block fords

Comment

Re: Any good Ford site?

For trucks the Ford Truck Enthusiasts website is great for information, ford-trucks.com

For cars, fordmuscle.com is a good site.

Comment

Re: Any good Ford sites?

I'd second Fordmuscle.com. Don't go there as much myself since I sold the Cougar, but I still have the e-mail subscription for their updates and tech articles.

cheers
        Ed N.
        Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
        07 Mustang GT with some stuff
        88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Re: Any good Ford sites?

I am biased.
          www.grantorinosport.org www.torinocobra.com and of course www.fordmuscle.com
          I don't pay much attention to the stang lot, as they be a different bunch.
          Anybody can restore a Mustang...it takes a MAN to do a Torino.
          ;D
          Andrew
          1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
          2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Working...
          X