X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newest Buickguy family member

Step mom n dad

Junior(ette)

As my cousin observed, we added guard capabilities to our house - she's mastiff/bloodhound mix.... the black guy is mastiff/pit mix (plus at least a dozen other things), but she gives us the ability to (in one stop) track and eat any potential intruders.... she should be around 150 when she's grown
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Re: Newest Buickguy family member

Ah, that be a cute furball.
    hmm. I see lots of chewed stuff already!
    ;D
    Andrew
    1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
    2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Wow they are great ,that little puppy is really cute shes gonna be huge.
      I have a yellow lab too !

Comment

What a cutie. Way to go!
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I applaud you guys who can put up with the walking the dogs and cleaning up the yard after them, I've just gotten to the age where a cat's low maintence makes more sense. Plus I don't spend near as much on food....

Comment

wow - that thing is going to be ENORMOUS! before long it will have turds bigger than yours! Hopefully you can train them to drop their loads in the same area of the yard - otherwise you're in for some serious mine clearing duties!

Keep the pictures coming of this little guy - he won't be little for long! They are so funny when they are still growing so fast and are clumsy and not too coordinated yet.
            There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Couldn't you find a dog with big ears? Those tiny little things won't do much good!

Our pup is JUST starting to grow into his feet and is getting a bit more coordinated. He's pretty much stopped stepping on my feet as he seems to know where his are now. That's an improvement. I had him at the vet the other day and he's up to 56 lbs - probably close to maxed out. I know that's small by your standards but it's big for us.

Dan

Comment

two weeks, update.... pictures summarize better then words
                two weeks ago

today

two weeks ago

today

.... she's doubled in size.
                Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

cute pup, gonna be a monster
                  If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
                  X