Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just a couple of pics and the story of the 65 Valiant Signet I used to have ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just a couple of pics and the story of the 65 Valiant Signet I used to have ...

A friend and I did up a US Valiant Signet which was also a 65, IIRC. Looked like our Valiant and not like the Dodge. It was a six banger 4 speed from the factory and we built sort of a poor amn's Rally Pack (I think it was called) 225 for it. It ran pretty well and was a lot of fun.

When I was in HS the mom of a friend of mine (the sax player in our band) had a gold Dodge Dart just like your Signet but with a 273. Cool little car. We replaced the "D" on the decklid with an "F" from a Fury - she thought it was funny! Even better, she was the secretary for a Chrysler Big Wig at the time. And a great lady.

Dan

Comment

Re: Just a couple of pics and the story of the 65 Valiant Signet I used to have ...

Originally posted by fast Ed
      Chassisman, I'd love to see pics of the engine bay on the Valiant if you have any.

Jordan, you have my e-mail, let me know when you make it here. There are a bunch of great cruise nights here in the Toronto area, at least one every night of the week.

cheers
      Ed N.
      I'll snap some of it when I get back to the house.....it's filthy right now...and minus intake.....LOL
      The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

Working...
      X