Who's in a car club?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's in a car club?

Just curious, who is in a real deal car club? If you are in one, what's your club name?
    That which you manifest is before you.

Re: Who's in a car club?

Reading , Pa
    Good Guys rodders rep.
    "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
    Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

http://www.bangshift.com/ :D

I was thinking about joining the Del Val AMO, but figured I'd save my money for now
      Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

i am a member of 2 but am inactive
        Sonoran Muscle Cars and Tucson Mopar Club..

I wish there was a club that had guys like me..willing to work on each others junk...not emabrrased to drive junk...guys that want to learn and hang out...instead of lawn chair mafia groups
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

http://moparsunlimited.org/home/
          Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

I joined one when I first got my '55, after about a year, I decided it wasn't for me, sitting around a table talking about the kids and grandkids and arguing over who was in charge of concessions at the next meet. I wanted to spend the time doing something a little more productive, like driving the car. ;D

Comment

11 years in the Studebaker Drivers Club, International (12,500 members worldwide).
              Also in my local chapter - Midway Studebakers, which serves central Kansas StudeFolk.
              I have been an officer most of that time, serving in all capacities except Treasurer.
              Currently Tourmaster and Webmaster, and as Co-Chairman of an upcoming Stude meet our chapter will be hosting.
              We have about 80 members, and most monthly meetings run about 25 members in attendance.
              Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Sierra Vista Car Club...nice original name eh?

I've been in it since a month or so after it started in 1988

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Nope.
                  BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I joined a Mustang club about 18 years ago when I first bought my '69 fastback. Half the members knew nothing about cars, the other half thought they knew eveything. :
                    Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Nope, not a member of any Club but does this count? Years ago my membership application was rejected by the local Car Club, the Members voted and it was decided that I would be bad for the reputation of the Club, as a result of that rejection I'm still going through Counseling and Therapy to this very Day!

Comment

our club has its meeting at a different garage every month. last month it was at Andy Jensens, and we dynoed a 468 olds. next month it is at Skeet longs, you may know him as Leonard Long, as in Long shifters, and G-force race transmissions. we even have a meeting at beavers springs dragway, and you get a free pass to race there for paying your dues. and we also have a chassis dyno challenge night. club is getting bigger than I like.

we also did the project scrap , where we take a land barge and cut pieces off of it , to test the 100 lbs=a tenth theory. and then there is the "Circuit Saturday" Cruises where we actually drive our cars!
                        it is rumored that some street racing happens after some meetings, but I wouldn't know anything about that.... ;D ;D, ;)
                        Reading , Pa
                        Good Guys rodders rep.
                        "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
                        Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

been around the Austin Healey of America club for 30+ yrs.... dig the rag they put out...

Locally a member of Weevil city cruisers.... ( one car show a year )

( yep the Bo weevil... a freaking BUG... our city has a Monument to it ... center of town... no kidding... genius book of world records and everything ) ( how could you Not love this place? )

K

Comment

Motley Cruisers

WNYGTO Club (VP)

and GTOAA

Trying to help revive the WNYGTO Club, and get it active again.

Comment

Used to be. It was fun, but it kind of fell off my list of priorities when I got married.

The Garage Club is awesome, but their monthly meetings are always on a Thursday night when I have another obligation.
                              The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Working...
                              X