Dogs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dogs!

I did some work this summer taking care of 25 sled dogs while the owners were away. I still do occaisional weekends for them here and there, but this is a quick video clip that shows some of their dogs in action. It's only the first 40 seconds, the rest of it is just festival coverage.

Re: Dogs!

While you're up here you can help out with the UP200 then, my woman does every year. We have a thing for Huskies.

Here is my red Siberian and our lab mix.

Comment

Life can be like a dog-sled team.
      If you're not the lead-dog, the scenery never changes...

www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

so that's what small dogs look like ;D
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

my pup and his daddy

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Just a few numbers about those sled dogs: Those 20-30 dogs go through 150+ large bags of dog food a year. Twice a day every day, the dogs are fed, watered, and their kennels are cleaned. That work takes me about an hour and 15 minutes. It takes the owner about a half hour. They currently have seven eight week old mixed husky puppies. Those puppies will be racers. They breed pure siberian husky puppies that will sell for right around $250 each.

Comment

Meet 'Giant George' the 7' 3" long blue great dane who could be the world's tallest dog. Standing at nearly 43 inches tall from paw to shoulder and weighing a staggering 245lbs.

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
              1966 Plymouth Fury III
              2014 Dodge Ram 1500
              Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
              Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

that red siberian is a great looking dog.

My wife has a thing for shepherds so - we have a shepherd - if not for the separation anxiety - she's a great dog... I just wish they'd come up with a cool medium / large dog that doesn't shed so much -- or something usefull to do with all this hair!

There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Thanks, we got her as a pup two years ago, other than her intense prey drive that gets her out of the yard and across the highway, she has been really good. We had a white shepherd when I lived on the farm, her and the black lab we had were the smartest dogs I have ever known. I really miss those two.

You wanna talk about fur? Our Siberian blows her coat twice a year, we have been thinking of making pillows or comforters out of it, she makes that much and she is just one dog. We use a brush called 'The Furminator' and it pulls her loose undercoat pretty well, takes about 4 days of brushing to get most of it. We are going to linoleum floors because she clogs up any carpet or vacuum short of my shop vac. Without that brush its falling off in chunks all year except for December to March.

Comment

Now John, You KNOW the answer to that.

John has met Beaux the Wonder Dog. King the Silly Pup is on his way to being a wonder dog too but he's still learning.

Dan

Originally posted by milner351
                    that red siberian is a great looking dog.

My wife has a thing for shepherds so - we have a shepherd - if not for the separation anxiety - she's a great dog... I just wish they'd come up with a cool medium / large dog that doesn't shed so much -- or something usefull to do with all this hair!

Comment

Here's my best buddy also known as the big dummy.

I R Bob
                      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

This is Libby , she is a miniature pincher. she likes to be everywhere we are and loves to ride in the car.
                        It's a Tri-Power Inline six [email protected] in the 1/8th

Comment

Forget dogs, here's our killer Himylayan, Dinkleman. The absolute DUMBEST animal I have ever met, he's like a breathing, braindead stuffed animal. No fear of anything because he's such a dipshit. I'll have to post the video of when the kids strapped a shoebox to their RC car and sat him in there and drove him all over the neighborhood without any complaints at all.

Comment

Here's a couple of my German Shepherd Maximillion ...

Comment

Shepards seem to be a popular breed here, good example why they are great pets, and home security

http://www.starbeacon.com/local/loca...048203103.html
                              Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Working...
                              X