Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Far be it from me to start anything about JW's cars but......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Far be it from me to start anything about JW's cars but......

I went back and read some of her posts about that massive car collection and there was no mention as to the actual size of the cars so that started me to thinking, hmmm.......

OK, I thought it was a little slow on here and I was just trying to start something, this is so unlike me, I'm ashamed of myself and I feel really really bad about this and I would never normally do anything like this, I don't know what came over me, I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize!

Re: Far be it from me to start anything about JW's cars but......

You're going to bend the corners on your camaro hood, I'd lean it sideways against the wall.
    Originally posted by TC
    also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

So we can count all the small ones too now? Holy crap, I'm in the hundreds then! Its not like I will ever be able to do anything with the 30 or so fullsize ones layin around... So how many does she have?

Comment

Originally posted by A/Fuel
        You're going to bend the corners on your camaro hood, I'd lean it sideways against the wall.
        ;D:D

Comment

Originally posted by A/Fuel
          It's OK, the floor of the Garage is a Fedex envelope.

Comment

Love those Chebbies -
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 457Brodix

I went back and read some of her posts about that massive car collection and there was no mention as to the actual size of the cars so that started me to thinking, hmmm......
              You know Phil, I've always thought that might be "her" answer, they're all die-cast but, "she" does own them all.

If thats the case, then Cam is in a league all his own, with the 1000's of HotWheels under his bed ;D
              Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Originally posted by 457Brodix

I went back and read some of her posts about that massive car collection and there was no mention as to the actual size of the cars so that started me to thinking, hmmm.......

OK, I thought it was a little slow on here and I was just trying to start something, this is so unlike me, I'm ashamed of myself and I feel really really bad about this and I would never normally do anything like this, I don't know what came over me, I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize!
                457 I think I am going to petition Brain to change your screen name to "Evinrude"..Lmao I think you like to stir up the chit

Comment

Odd,I don't own any Model Cars. I mean,Toy's/Model Cars are a GUY 'thing'(Model Trains however,are MY 'thing'...along with World History,Polictics,ect...) ;)! And 67 Cars,is hardly 'massive'...although the amount 'may'(decrease..) change,when and 'if' I get to gettin' my Novas. Still,in the Spring,I may wind up gettin' rid of the Green '79 Malibu I have sitting here. I already have a Guy who's interested in the group of V6/Chevy stuff I have. Sometimes I really wonder WHY I bought a lot of this stuff,didin't pay much,but still....must be the Frieburger in me. Yeah,that's IT ;). ~J/W.

Comment

Originally posted by Junk Whisperer
                    Odd,I don't own any Model Cars. I mean,Toy's/Model Cars are a GUY 'thing'(Model Trains however,are MY 'thing'...along with World History,Polictics,ect...) ;)! And 67 Cars,is hardly 'massive'...although the amount 'may'(decrease..) change,when and 'if' I get to gettin' my Novas. Still,in the Spring,I may wind up gettin' rid of the Green '79 Malibu I have sitting here. I already have a Guy who's interested in the group of V6/Chevy stuff I have. Sometimes I really wonder WHY I bought a lot of this stuff,didin't pay much,but still....must be the Frieburger in me. Yeah,that's IT ;). ~J/W.
                    Wait!! I got it! JW is Freiburger's alt!! :o
                    President, Wicked Rides Poland

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...eau-Club-Wagon

Comment

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh,NO,Mike. Although.......I DO wear Flip-Flop's in the Summer . You Guy'z ain't gonna quit,are ya's :P? ~J/W.

Comment

All in jest, O06! ;D Sorry to cause you so much heartache. ;)
                        President, Wicked Rides Poland

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...eau-Club-Wagon

Comment

Working...
                        X