Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You simply have to see this. Flames are involved.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You simply have to see this. Flames are involved.

If I'm Bo Duke, this is Cooter. Known as Bobbo, this is the off-the-deep-end partner in crime I deal with a lot. He's one of those backwoods mechanical geniuses, the one who can fix your car without knowing what is wrong with it. He does it all...maching, engineering, racing, drinking LOL...Yes, those are flamethrowers on the Diplomat. The 440 he somehow crammed in there does a very good job of keeping those things burning. Yes, that is a flame-throwing Razor scooter. He has a cruise-in almost every weekend (sometimes I wonder if it's every day) at the Burger King in Arlington, WA. While in the process of blowing up the first 727 behind the 440, he accidentally went from having no gears to catching 1st at WOT and frying the stocker-size rear tires a good few hundred feet in front of a cop. With me on the phone, I got to hear a WSP trooper's reaction.. :D The guy has no fear, would try pretty much anything just to say he did it. Currently, he's trying to get a lock on a job out here in Iraq, but in the meantime he simply spins wrenches. The next pic was taken the day he dropped in on me to help me fix my Dodge. You should've seen the face of the AutoZoned clerk when she saw him (exactly like that..dripping wet, coated in grease, "I Beat Anorexia" t-shirt)

I look on the bright side. I can't get my ass kicked by him for another 7 months! ;D
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Re: You simply have to see this. Flames are involved.

Looks like a wild dude. Lol at the "I beat anorexia" shirt and the picture of the outdoor bidet ;D.
    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Re: You simply have to see this. Flames are involved.

He's living the dream.............................

Comment

Working...
      X