Rod's new Roadster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rod's new Roadster

Rod Hadfield debuted his new 'Warman Special' at Summernats last month. It's a totally handbuilt creation commemorating a model his grandfather gave him as a child. Power is V12 Meteor so you might excuse it being a bit tempremental at startup. Rod has owned and built more rods and race cars than most of us have ever dreamt about

The car that pretty much left most people speechless at Summernats, and no doubt will continue to have that effect wherever it goes. How do you describe it? ...

Re: Rod's new Roadster

That is totally badass. I don't know why, but the way that thing starts up is totally cool. I like how it was setting off car alarms too. ;D
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I looked at his T while I was out there. He does some REALLY cool stuff. The roadster isn't just big and loud, it's beautiful. Not sure it would fit in my shop but I'd like to try.

Dan

Comment

Yeah and his Supercharged Merlin engined '55 chev is pretty wild too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIj2GVfua84

Engine in the Warman

Comment

WOW :o

I'm sort of glad to see even the pro's have a hard time getting them started sometimes!
          There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Working...
          X