Major Damage at Burnout Contest !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major Damage at Burnout Contest !!

This video is amazing ... the most damage I have ever seen from a single-wheel burnout.
    The tire explosion caused the tire shrapnel to go through the inner fenderwell tub, rear window, and trashing the fender and back as well !!
    :o

Re: Major Damage at Burnout Contest !!

Burn-out contests: The Darwin Olympics of car enthusiasts.

-Brad

Comment

Oh yeah, that's much safer than the street racing in the middle of nowhere I posted a while back, and many gave me shit about it. :

Lucky someone didn't get killed by a piece of shrapnel. Not to mention, you gotta be the world's biggest/dumbest attention grabber to punish your car like that for NOTHING. Got any more videos like that? ;D
      And I vote to re-name that from Burnout to Forrest Gump contest
      STUGOTS

Comment

I've never been able to figure out the "why" for burnout contests other then it makes some stooge the center of attention for 5 minutes or until he screws something up!

Comment

American burnout contests: LAME :

Australian burnout demonstrations: INSANE
          The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by Schtauffer

Inclined to agree.

Comment

that generation of camaro. it is satan.

Previously boxer3main
              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

It was a Camaro, so better there than flying apart on the freeway.

I know a guy that went and bought new tires for a burnout contest. He won - $25.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon67
                  It was a Camaro, so better there than flying apart on the freeway.

I know a guy that went and bought new tires for a burnout contest. He won - $25.
                  That should be like a Visa comercial........priceless

I think about the only one that gets paid to do burn out's is John Force

Comment

Originally posted by Schtauffer

Yeah, a big open parking lot, freestyle type, with the crowd waaaaaaaay back for safety.

The only reason people clapped and cheered is because no one was killed, with a set-up like that.

Spinning the one tire fire through the spider gears had to make for some HUGE wheel speed.

BlackoutSteve is still the all time burnout champ in my book, Cheers mate ;)
                    Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

You guys call that a burnout comp! I've seen more action in a Concours d'Elegance

This is a burnout comp - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXmnO3i4tow

Comment

that last burnout was what i would call a real contest!!! the block the front wheels kind = lame!!!!!
                        COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

Originally posted by boxer3main
                          that generation of camaro. it is satan.

I take exception at my car being called satan, While it may not be the most loved body style of all time it isn't that bad. As for the genius in the video a little self control would have went a long way towards not turning his car into a donor vehicle.
                          Coming at you live from the birthplace of GM,Flint,Mi. Where your car is worth more than the property it's parked on.

Comment

Working...
                          X