Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Laguna Hills, CA lady selling her '03 Vette dies in the test drive.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Laguna Hills, CA lady selling her '03 Vette dies in the test drive.

She was driving too. 29 years old with four kids, the perspective buyer, in his twenties as well, was injured in the crash.

BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Re: A Laguna Hills, CA lady selling her '03 Vette dies in the test drive.

I don't want to sound too cold here but did you guys catch that she was a recently laid off corvette saleswoman... maybe she was having problems selling cars b/c after she took the prospects for a ride they were to scared to buy from her.
    I also noticed it had what looked like a blower on it. sweet. :P

Comment

Years ago I took a Corvette for a test drive in STL, taking it all nice and calm when the salesman asks me pull over so he can show me how well it performed. We switch spots and this lunatic proceeds to take me on the on and off ramps PASSING people underneath and on the outside. He did that three of four times and to this day I couldn't tell you if we were drifting around or if the rear stayed firmly planted cause I just closed my eyes and tried not to crap myself..........

Comment

I drive past there on the way to work, I had yesterday off, maybe it's a good thing! 8:15 in the morning is the wrong time to be driving that fast around there, too many people showing up for work. Too bad for her husband and kids.
        Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

I can't help but think that EVERYBODY thinks that they are a better driver than they actually are. Clearly she was in a bit over her head.

I, too, feel badly for her husband and children. Hope the young man will be OK.

Dan

Comment

I think the gy will make it, and when he does her insurance company will be paying enough for him to go buy a new Corvette..

Comment

Bad deal there....Feel for the kid's

Comment

Just think of all the stupid things we have all done and out away with it....... I feel for the kids......

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                1966 Plymouth Fury III
                2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Working...
                X