POLL: What events do you like best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POLL: What events do you like best

Topless jello wrestling, sponsored by Budweiser with a swapmeet/Car show.

Comment

I cant help it, I'm a swap meet junkie. I live for the Good Deal. Ive run across some pretty good ones too over the years. My 38 chevy coupe is made up mostly of these good deals ive picked up over the years. Lincoln versailes rear, finned no name valve covers, edelbrock carb, edelbrock intake, 400r4, moon discs, s-10 seat, tilt wheel etc....Most of the new parts I have on it came from the swap meets too. Elect window kits, block hugger headers, Heidts crossmember, 59 caddy tail lights, I like buying stuff tax free.

Comment

I would also really like to go open road racing/ targa racing. In vintage iron of course, but the thrill of blasting down roads at superillegal speeds really gets me going. Not to mention that it seems much more laid back then most other events.
        200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Nostalgig drags are definetly #1 for me. I also enjoy swap meets alot too. Ron

Comment

Demolition Derby preferably in a BIT WARMER WEATHER! seeing as how it's 6 degrees now.And a wet T shirt contest would be nice too!

Comment

Im dying for the lsr season to start. I do go the the road course several times a year. There is just something about watching people actually have to DRIVE something that real amazes me. While I like to participate my moneys tied up in that lsr thing. lol

Comment

Would love to go to a cruise/car show. Unfortunately, most of the time now most guys just go to a site and park, very little actual cruising going on now
                "Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Comment

Working...
                X