New Sponsor!?!?! Spectre!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Sponsor!?!?! Spectre!

Did I miss the blog line? I don't see them in the Sponsor's list, but I've now gotten the ad to pop up a couple twice now :o First time I was between pages and clicked a link before I fully read the ad, but got it to come up again Sweet deal guys!
    Escaped on a technicality.

Re: New Sponsor!?!?! Spectre!

Good Stuff......Very Good Stuff...

Now I know who I am buying my air intake kit from....Thanks for sponsoring BS.

Seth
    200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Spectre

We can't sneak anything past you guys.

You bet! Spectre is on board! The official announcement will be blogofied tomorrow.

Another company we're honored to have as part of the ever growing BS.com family of sponsors!

Brian
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Where are Spectre parts made, I have a fuel filter from them on my Eagle
        Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

Re: Spectre

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes

You bet! Spectre is on board! The official announcement will be blogofied tomorrow.

Another company we're honored to have as part of the ever growing BS.com family of sponsors!

Brian
          Any chance for a BS discount with our sponsors? Maybe you could come up with a paid membership like the HAMB has. Just a thought....

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Kammback
            Same place all the rest of the replacement parts you'll find, are made (except maybe some from the boneyard)

Spectre are good guys. Hardcore car people, realistic budget, and their hearts are in the right places. Met my wife while working there, she was made in the Phillipines and works out great

If you guys want to see some cool Spectre stuff - they took a project that was started back while Chad and I worked there - a Cadillac-powered old school Streamliner - and took it up to 340+mph on it's shakedown runs. And did it all on a shoestring, real-guy budget. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJSdQ3gqUJA

www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Jenny Craig will be next :o ;D :o ;D. Yuk-Yuk ;D. ~J/W.

Comment

Originally posted by Junk Whisperer
                I need the help!
                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Junk Whisperer
                  I need the help!
                  Letting Chad off easy? ;D :P
                  Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Re: Spectre

Originally posted by Nik2

Brian
                    Any chance for a BS discount with our sponsors? Maybe you could come up with a paid membership like the HAMB has. Just a thought....
                    X2. Chad used to work for them. That's when he and I met. The day he broke one of their cars drag racikng. I'm still aquaintences with Miloden who snagged Rob Kinnan's 66 Impala before me, the bum.
                    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Very cool, I will be buying one of their carb hats here in the near future .

Comment

Great!!I'm wearing my Spectre Speedliner shirt tonight here at work!!!!
                        HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                        DW- 12,16,17
                        "Stay thirsty my friends"
                        The worlds most interesting man

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek
                          Same place all the rest of the replacement parts you'll find, are made (except maybe some from the boneyard)

Spectre are good guys. Hardcore car people, realistic budget, and their hearts are in the right places. Met my wife while working there, she was made in the Phillipines and works out great

If you guys want to see some cool Spectre stuff - they took a project that was started back while Chad and I worked there - a Cadillac-powered old school Streamliner - and took it up to 340+mph on it's shakedown runs. And did it all on a shoestring, real-guy budget. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJSdQ3gqUJA

so in short china..

Comment

Spectre...welcome

Just a note of something I was not aware of till about a year ago, If you hold a US pat on a part even if it is made oversea's you can still claim Made in the USA. The diffrence of were it is made is the respected company's practice of how they regulate there quality controll. I have sold quite a few Spectre parts here at the shop to customer's who had asked for them. As far as I can tell they have nice stuff.
                            I know a ton of people that get all twisted about the whole USA deal and they stand up on the soap box jumping up and down about oversea's junk. Then I either see or work on there car here at the shop and lmao with the parts I see on it. Just because it came from one of the "big box" stores and you got a free hat does not mean it was made here!

Comment

Originally posted by IRONHEAD
                              Originally posted by dieselgeek

so in short china..
                              That's why I will stick with OEM parts, they are the best stuff out there.

Comment

Working...
                              X