The next really lame car trend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The next really lame car trend

Mustang GTs with Flowmasters, lots of them!!
    Nah never happen.

Comment

a mustang with wheels and exhaust only claiming 11's? never...
      Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Hmm. Next trend?

DOH, wait it's already happened...

Actually, all the "Tuner" branded "special edition muscle.
        Don't get me wrong. I love seeing the Roush Mustangs, among other stuff like some of the killer new Camaro stuff, and I have technicolor dreams of some how ending up with one of the super stock Mopars or Cobrajet Mustangs...but around here, most of the crap I see like fast and the not so furious crowd sees to have about run it's course. Only thing I see now is alot of typical street machine stuff, some strip stuff, and oddly enough, a select group of Subaru cars that look and {oddly enough} sound killer.
        Ran into a guy late last summer at a tire shop I go to, getting a tire fixed on the GTS, and had a clean, basic looking subaru that he was getting new track tires put on race wheels.
        Car had a nice setup, cage, gages, etc.
        I looked over his tires, and they were just blasted to the cords...I looked at them, and he noticed and was like you look puzzled? I was like, well, didn't expect something like that...from a subaru. He said 4 wheel drift at over 100 mph kills tires. : ;D

Which leads me into the next thing...drifting...I see this stuff is darn near dead as well.
        Andrew
        1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
        2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Originally posted by 200kss
          A-team movie is coming....get ready for the van craze to come back.
          well. vans do have things going for them..
          1)cheap
          2)v8
          3)rear drive
          4)under the cop radar..
          5)cheap to insure
          the bad, bi ch to work on.

Comment

Originally posted by Not A Duster
            A robust western economy depends on a healthy middle-class with disposable income to spend on luxuries like hot rods or concert tickets and so on. The presence of that middle class depends on decent employment opportunities - and that's all going away.

SHHHH!!!!! stop stating the glaring obvious, otherwise you may distract all the dipshit Tea Baggers into seeing the real problem here.
            www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

vans vs subbies
              the automotive version of a KICK ME sign taped to one's back

Comment

Which leads me into the next thing...drifting...I see this stuff is darn near dead as well.

[/quote]
                Drifting is to motorsports as what Synchronised swimming is to the 400 meters freestyle or what Ice Dancing is to Speed skating. It's just not Sport!

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek
                  Originally posted by Not A Duster
                  A robust western economy depends on a healthy middle-class with disposable income to spend on luxuries like hot rods or concert tickets and so on. The presence of that middle class depends on decent employment opportunities - and that's all going away.

SHHHH!!!!! stop stating the glaring obvious, otherwise you may distract all the dipshit Tea Baggers into seeing the real problem here.
                  said the man that love anything made in china/japan, hell anywhere but here :-\

Comment

Working...
                  X